Zynaptiq - Orange Vocoder 4 (2018)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Orange Vocoder AU

Oh, ok I see. That's great news cause not seeing any activity from them on any of their sites is rather strange, but I guess it's just a bad timing, they're too busy and don't have anything to post!

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
martinjuenke wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:17 pm They attend Superbooth 2019...
... surely not with empty hands....
What did Zynaptiq say on Superbooth 2019 ?
On Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder 4 Website https://www.zynaptiq.com/orangevocoder4/ (https://www.zynaptiq.com/orangevocoder4/) they write
"ORANGE VOCODER 4" will be released early Q2, 2018. :x

triangle23

they attended or no?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I wonder what's taking so long.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Slightly off topic : Zynaptiq having bought Prosoniq technologies, They might update Soniqwork Izolate as well !

Krakatau wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 pm Slightly off topic : Zynaptiq having bought Prosoniq technologies, They might update Soniqwork Izolate as well !
Dude that happened a long time ago. Lol.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:42 pm
Krakatau wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 pm Slightly off topic : Zynaptiq having bought Prosoniq technologies, They might update Soniqwork Izolate as well !
you're right, except that is isn't into the zynaptiq catalogue yet...(as time factory 2 is)

Krakatau wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:53 pm
you're right, except that is isn't into the zynaptiq catalogue yet...(as time factory 2 is)
They probably will as soon as they find a way to triple CPU consumption and incorporate iLok protection.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm
Krakatau wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:53 pm
They probably will as soon as they find a way to triple CPU consumption and incorporate iLok protection.
i see...highly rejoycing perspectives !!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

DrGonzo wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:25 pm I wonder what's taking so long.

/C
I wonder if it's some kind of legal issue or something like that. Weird that Zynaptiq haven't given any updates at all.

RichN wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:33 pm
DrGonzo wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:25 pm I wonder what's taking so long.

/C
I wonder if it's some kind of legal issue or something like that. Weird that Zynaptiq haven't given any updates at all.
yeah ...very likely !

Hey all! Just came across this thread from a link in the ADAPTIVERB one. Wasn't aware earlier.

The vocoder is still being worked on. No legal issues or other "biggies" – we ran into some unanticipatedly time-consuming stuff, and we also needed to get some other stuff out the door (ACID Pro Next etc). Once something is a *little* late, chances go up exponentially that it gets delayed MORE because of other factors.

Anyway, thank you all for your patience and continued interest – OV4 will be totally worth the wait :-)

Tripling CPU? Nah, we're not starting under 10 x ;-)
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Excellent news! A lot of people are waiting to bite the orange.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

zynaptiq wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:53 am Hey all! Just came across this thread from a link in the ADAPTIVERB one. Wasn't aware earlier.
No wonder - its been listed only 1,5 years, so far...

Return to “Effects”