discoDSP Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone else noticed they cannot post in scamDSP forum?

maybe its just ppl who have hurt his feelings....

Yep, same for me.

KVR should just delete his subforum, the guy is obviously a spammer/scammer/crook.

it seems some still can. i wonder if it's up to him or kvr. anyways the streisand effect will do the rest... :D

Another reason to keep this thread alive, he can't lock it (but I'm sure he's been begging at the mods to do it for him) and he can't stop anyone from posting.

frizzbee wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:06 pm it seems some still can. i wonder if it's up to him or kvr. anyways the streisand effect will do the rest... :D
his nose will grow and he'll sing shitty pop ballads?

AnX wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:47 pm anyone else noticed they cannot post in scamDSP forum?

Me too :D

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:11 pm
frizzbee wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:06 pm it seems some still can. i wonder if it's up to him or kvr. anyways the streisand effect will do the rest... :D
his nose will grow and he'll sing shitty pop ballads?
Like this bloke? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:19 pm
AnX wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:47 pm anyone else noticed they cannot post in scamDSP forum?

Me too :D
Me too but has he already deleted my legitimate questions i give a f*** about it.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

#metoo!

#metoo
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Sorry that i have to copy/paste my own posting from his sale thread but i don't think that bumping it further over there any longer (just because of an open question) would be fair toward the other posters. :)
mladi wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:52 am
Ben H wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 am
mladi wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:16 pm
discoDSP wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:06 pm
Ben H wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:23 am If I don't buy any new plugins, can I still purchase 50% off the yearly subscription fee?
Sure, but don't expect to download any plugins.
:lol:

Ben H said "any NEW plugins" that means for example he already had Bliss 1.2 in his account and if he purchase the yearly subscription he expect to find the latest installer 1.5 in his account and every other update which may will come over the whole year. That is exactly how you advert the subscription.
Yes. That is what I meant.

Can't say I'm entirely happy with George's condescending response to what was a genuine question.
discoDSP since you came back to post but didn't answered yet here is another free bump for your thread. I don't need your so called 1st class customer service it's enough if you answer the question Ben H have. Atm your answer to him contradict with your answer to me (what i c/p from your subforum). So please enlighten us. I already did enough of the work here you have should done. It's not my job you know?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

No problem, just opened a new thread about the Cloud service...

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 pm No problem, just opened a new thread about the Cloud service...
Check again tomorrow if you can still post :P

Reefius wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:51 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 pm No problem, just opened a new thread about the Cloud service...
Check again tomorrow if you can still post :P
I‘ll keep you informed :tu:

which will be censored or deleted

you should have opened one outside of the scamDSP sub forum

Return to “Instruments”