Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

LOL! Damn good thing you're joking because I have to work like a dog this weekend and if there's anything that will cause me to say "f**k money, live for today," it's a new synthesizer!

Haha. Same here!

So, I suppose we won't see any new videos until jun 27. It's a rather strange release, frankly.

Why?

Because we have to fill the next three days with conversation no matter what the content is...

Let's see if we can get the thread up to 200 pages...

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:42 pm Because we have to fill the next three days with conversation no matter what the content is...
Damn... trouble in paradise. :)

Atleast 134 pages = 2000 posts :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Better get started then...

Just came back from a 3 day psy festival :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Some info here, but in French :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijYfs4FRLWg

good sign itll be relased soon. Sounds like this thing is actually going to happen this time :)

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:23 am good sign itll be relased soon. Sounds like this thing is actually going to happen this time :)
Look, it's a tad too late to call back the date at this point. It's extremely likely that the synth is by now entirely ready and just has to wait for that date for the release.

It's weird how little they have spent for hype marketing it though. Like seriously, you'd barely know that the thing is coming unless you spend actively your time in music production forums or just NI forums. Kind of nice for a change, but I guess that'll change once it is actually released and then you can't stop hearing about it and how it's the new synth that does everything better than the last synth that did everything better (Serum). But at least I never got Serum so hey, might as well get the "better thing"

neodeavid wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:41 am Some info here, but in French :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijYfs4FRLWg
Wow that routing stuff, really love that

They're putting their energy into that Summer Sale though.

Return to “Instruments”