Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

wagtunes wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:09 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:06 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm Seriously folks. I know a lot of you are exactly like me, owning just about everything under the sun. Do you really NEED another synth to be able to make music? Somehow I doubt that.
Surely not. Although i find it a bit ironic to read that from someone who owns 100+ soft synths. ;)

Regardless of that, i upgrade to Komplete 12 from Komplete Select earlier this month, and, i get Massive X for free, while having almost earned the amount of money i spent back from selling single products, which i have in the Komplete 12 bundle now, so... yeah... guess i'll take it. For no money. :)
Hey yeah, if it doesn't cost you anything, sure. But for me, I'd have to spend $199 to upgrade, even with the 50% off right now. Just not worth it given that, like you said, I own everything under the sun.

Yeah, GAS has finally be cured as I've only spent about $700 this year. Only thing I really want is the Warp IV brass and woodwinds so I can do my big band CD.
That's pretty expensive cure if you ask me :lol:

This is gonna be [M-A-S-S-I-V-E]

Count-down 3...2....1.....

wagtunes wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm Seriously folks. I know a lot of you are exactly like me, owning just about everything under the sun. Do you really NEED another synth to be able to make music? Somehow I doubt that.
Surely not. Although i find it a bit ironic to read that from someone who owns 100+ soft synths. ;)

Regardless of that, i upgrade to Komplete 12 from Komplete Select earlier this month, and, i get Massive X for free, while having almost earned the amount of money i spent back from selling single products, which i have in the Komplete 12 bundle now, so... yeah... guess i'll take it. For no money. :)
Hey yeah, if it doesn't cost you anything, sure. But for me, I'd have to spend $199 to upgrade, even with the 50% off right now. Just not worth it given that, like you said, I own everything under the sun.
Fair enoguh. I wouldn't upgrade either, if i saw no compelling reason.

Even tho i got 12 CE upgrade and i use Massive original, im more excited about another german product: Netflix's Dark season 2.

I'll get it for free because of Komplete 12, but who knows? Might be useful or I might use it once then never go back to it.

0degree wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:12 pm

Yeah, GAS has finally be cured as I've only spent about $700 this year. Only thing I really want is the Warp IV brass and woodwinds so I can do my big band CD.
Yes, WARP IV is a lot of money but it's the last of all the things I need to make the music I want to make. No other product that I have has the quality of WARP IV. I wouldn't dare try to do Big Band with anything I own now.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:31 pm Yes, WARP IV is a lot of money but it's the last of all the things I need to make the music I want to make. No other product that I have has the quality of WARP IV. I wouldn't dare try to do Big Band with anything I own now.
Just trolling, don't worry :)
I'll wait for the next Komplete and maybe upgrade to ultimate, will see :phones:

Is Massive X a play on the name Malcom X? What’s going on here?

A bit far fetched, innit? ;)

wagtunes wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Yes, WARP IV is a lot of money but it's the last of all the things I need to make the music I want to make. No other product that I have has the quality of WARP IV. I wouldn't dare try to do Big Band with anything I own now.

you should (not instead of but as well as) do some sort of big band arrangements but for synths, that are obviously synths. ie not trying to emulate the given instrument too closely.
sort of future big band, could be interesting :tu:

dare to be different! 8)

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:31 pm

you should (not instead of but as well as) do some sort of big band arrangements but for synths, that are obviously synths. ie not trying to emulate the given instrument too closely.
sort of future big band, could be interesting :tu:

dare to be different! 8)
Actually, I want this to sound as authentic as possible, so I'll pass on that. Besides, that shit's been done by Carlos, Cianni and a whole bunch of others.

i did say as well as ;)
fair enough, just thought it might be fun, so threw it out there :)

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:05 pm i did say as well as ;)
Future Bavarian folk dance teeny pop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmDAu_47OE

You'll have to source your own teenage twins, I can't help you with that.

who doesn't love a bit of oompah!

although i find twins disturbing.

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:05 pm i did say as well as ;)
Oh sure, I understand. I just don't have any interest in doing something like that. I'd rather do a CD of polkas.

Return to “Instruments”