INSTINCT 1.0 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instinct

We are really happy and proud to announce the release of INSTINCT - A Living Organism of Drive, Dynamics and Tone.

https://youtu.be/q2f5XA0Z448

INSTINCT Features include :
  • High quality, Transistor and Tube models.
  • Versatile signal flow, with one or two drive circuits in series.
  • VA Resonant Filters.
  • A wide response transient shaper "SCULPT" with optional external sidechain.
  • Morph across circuit models and circuit model parameters.
  • Transparent high quality Boost Filter.
  • High quality resampling.
You can download a fully functional demo here :https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/sto ... /instinct/

We are offering INSTINCT at 50% discount up to July 8.
Last edited by InertiaSoundSystems on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niiiiice...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Looking quite nice. Now if only I can escape work to be free and try it!

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:39 pm Looking quite nice. Now if only I can escape work to be free and try it!
:) Let us know what you think!
Best!

Just had a go with it - it's one I'm going to get into more, as I need to understand how the sections interact. Mind you I haven't cracked the manual yet. But yeah I like the deep and unique approach to distortion and tone. One thing though- some of the presets are loud, be warned. Good job and good day-

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:07 pm Just had a go with it - it's one I'm going to get into more, as I need to understand how the sections interact. Mind you I haven't cracked the manual yet. But yeah I like the deep and unique approach to distortion and tone. One thing though- some of the presets are loud, be warned. Good job and good day-
Jonathan, yeah, you need to give it time to grow on you. We have included the flow in the manual, but once you'll get the hang of it, you'll be amazed!

If you can list the presets that you feel are too loud that would be awesome, so we can refine them. Thanks for your support :hug:

I purchased this a few minutes ago, but i don't understand how to generate the key... i need to provide a hardware ID for my computer? I've never needed to do this before with any type of registration...

Never mind, figured it out... i'm dumb!

Just bought it, demo looked awesome, won’t be able to take it for a spin till I’m back from abroad but definitely something to look forward too

psynical wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:48 am Never mind, figured it out... i'm dumb!
We replied to your email, sorry if it didn't feel straightforward! We'll add it on the FAQ just in case anybody else struggles with it.

sureno wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:19 am Just bought it, demo looked awesome, won’t be able to take it for a spin till I’m back from abroad but definitely something to look forward too
Thank you for supporting us! Well, try it out soon, we're already working on the next update, so it's a good time to make suggestions :party:

Black Friday Offer for Instinct and Granulizer 2 until December 2 :)
blackFriday_2019_banner_png.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Let's try demos...
yzcoruhT

This is an excellent distortion unit (I´m apparently too stupid to coax anything useful out of Granulizer 2 though...).

psynical wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:48 am Never mind, figured it out... i'm dumb!
Guess I'm dumb, too. Help a dummy out? What is "Device ID"?

edit: More importantly, how do I find out what the ID number is on my machine so I can generate my key lol
Last edited by bobsled on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”