Talk me out of..

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

enCiphered wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:26 pm
perfumer wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:12 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:37 pm
vurt wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:14 pm
"you may find the odd pube between the keys where i was using the keyboard to tickle my balls".
I shave 8)
That's manly! :hihi:

Do you shave your butt too?
What is the best way to shave butts?
Use Native Intruments.

Razor and Kontakt mostly. Or Battery. Traktor - not so much, unless you're a prevert.

perfumer wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:53 am
enCiphered wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:26 pm
perfumer wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:12 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:37 pm
vurt wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:14 pm
"you may find the odd pube between the keys where i was using the keyboard to tickle my balls".
I shave 8)
That's manly! :hihi:

Do you shave your butt too?
What is the best way to shave butts?
Use Native Intruments.

Razor and Kontakt mostly. Or Battery. Traktor - not so much, unless you're a prevert.
Always a glass of Absynth before shaving!
Otherwise it‘ll be too Massive...

PS: maybe you should use a Prism to get the shaving Kontour right.
PPS: take care of cleaning the skin area well, you know, there‘s Bazille.

Luckily there's Antidote for Bazille, so I can have my Vengeance.

We know the best Antidote is the Serum, helps also agains any Virus infection...
For shaving I would prefer Kontour over Prism, though Prism shines if you want to color your butt, hold it into the sun and Wiggle a bit. If you want the color to stay, you need Pigment though...

deastman wrote:Get a banjo.
This is the best piece of advice in the thread so far.

To give more relevant advice you have to post a pic of your butt!

I personally like NI and feel it is much better than AKAI, even when I have not used anything from AKAI (but have seen some videos).

You can get the hardware-software bundle of your choice currently on SOS sale. You could then just sell the software-only duplicate products in case you have such.

Komplete Kontrol and Maschine are evolving and there's lot to come.

I went and bought Akai mpk mini mk2 white edition.. Mostly to accompany my laptop while I fill my studio desk with native instruments.

I have a Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 and for 630€ i must say that it have the shittiest keys i ever played on. NKS support for 3rd party plugins is of course essential to make it valuable somehow. I'm satisfied not excited.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”