Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:49 pm
chk071 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 pm Good morning. search.php?keywords=avx&t=510962&sf=msgonly

Also, everyone who bought a computer in the last 10 years should have a AVX capable CPU, thus shouldn't have a problem.
Except those who bought Mac Pro 5,1. :)
Ruh roh, I'm using a mid 2012 Mac Pro (3.33 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon)... Perhaps I'll have to run Massive X on a slave PC via VE Pro. Hrmm...

woodsdenis wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:24 pm https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... 61k3_ii3ri

It requires an AVX compatible CPU, be warned.
"The first CPUs that support AVX are the second generation Intel Core Sandy Bridge processors and the AMD Bulldozer processors."

I have a 2nd Gen i7 (2600K), so I just make the cut.
Sandy Bridge was released Jan 2011 - so not quite 10 years yet!

I guess it's time for me to stop buying plugins and save up for a new system :lol:

agharta wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:03 pm
toonertik wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:11 pmBack before the early railway days, there was not a standard time... to sync train arrivals with time the UK standardized time... the French were most unhappy with GMT... but I sure am happy we didn't have PMT! :hihi:
Paris Metro Time!
erm.. I was thinking more along women's' monthly timings.. PreM_ tension.. ;)

Ranoka wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:09 pm
woodsdenis wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:24 pm https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... 61k3_ii3ri

It requires an AVX compatible CPU, be warned.
"The first CPUs that support AVX are the second generation Intel Core Sandy Bridge processors and the AMD Bulldozer processors."

I have a 2nd Gen i7 (2600K), so I just make the cut.
Sandy Bridge was released Jan 2011 - so not quite 10 years yet!

I guess it's time for me to stop buying plugins and save up for a new system :lol:
It's never a bad idea. :)

toonertik wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 pm
agharta wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:03 pm
toonertik wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:11 pmBack before the early railway days, there was not a standard time... to sync train arrivals with time the UK standardized time... the French were most unhappy with GMT... but I sure am happy we didn't have PMT! :hihi:
Paris Metro Time!
erm.. I was thinking more along women's' monthly timings.. PreM_ tension.. ;)
I know, I was just trying to give you a way out so that it didn't seem that it was your 'man time of the day' post. :ud:

are we there yet?

00:51 - Massive X once again delayed now by entire fifty... one... minutes! :x :tantrum: :-x

How long do we have to wait to get this REAKTOR ENSEMBLE :-P

Just curious if anyone has scheduled a live stream for a Massive X party. Might be fun.

Once it turns June 27th, it can be released anytime within 24 hours, but makes sense it'll be sometime during the workday. How many hours will it be 2pm in there timezone. I can update the title.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Something seems strange to me. This is the least amount of advertising and hype I have ever seen.

Dan wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:32 am Something seems strange to me. This is the least amount of advertising and hype I have ever seen.
NI's entire native dev team walked out eight months ago and the advertising team had to wire Massive X together with stock synthedit modules, which didn't leave them any time for actual advertising :hihi:
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Dan wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:32 am Something seems strange to me. This is the least amount of advertising and hype I have ever seen.
IKR! I've bumped into people who say Massive X is overhyped and I'm wondering what they're smoking! We got that teaser months ago and then some basic audio demos just recently, but that's it! Why are they so quiet over there? :?:

Sound Author wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:50 am
IKR! I've bumped into people who say Massive X is overhyped and I'm wondering what they're smoking! We got that teaser months ago and then some basic audio demos just recently, but that's it! Why are they so quiet over there? :?:
And what makes it even worse is that they have a huge sale going on right now. And they are not even using that to hype the release to increase sales. It is very strange.

Dan wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:56 am
Sound Author wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:50 am
And what makes it even worse is that they have a huge sale going on right now. And they are not even using that to hype the release to increase sales. It is very strange.
Maybe it was a joke all along :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I bought komplete 12 upgrade for 199 because i had a lot of ni plugs they gave me a deal, and i did that just to get massive x, because i have a feeling this time the filters will be even better, and there will be no aliasing... i think it will kill a lot of stuff out there,

Hex

Return to “Instruments”