Live Update with Emoji???

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dang it Ableton, don't you have other features to develop😒 (hint...hint... better midi editing and comping function)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:24 am Dang it Ableton, don't you have other features to develop😒 (hint...hint... better midi editing and comping function)?
It is just one feature in a minor update of the beta version of a minor update of a minor update of Live, from 10.1.2b1 to 10.1.2b2.

Also, it is actually pretty nice, you can do small things like add a guitar emoji to mark a guitar track, and the emoji colors really stand out in Live's gray GUI, can be useful for marking and locating stuff visually.

pottering wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:52 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:24 am Dang it Ableton, don't you have other features to develop😒 (hint...hint... better midi editing and comping function)?
It is just one feature in a minor update of the beta version of a minor update of a minor update of Live, from 10.1.2b1 to 10.1.2b2.

Also, it is actually pretty nice, you can do small things like add a guitar emoji to mark a guitar track, and the emoji colors really stand out in Live's gray GUI, can be useful for marking and locating stuff visually.
Yeah, I wasn't really complaining tho. :D They just released the great 10.1 update not long ago and emoji can be really fun! (Now I can name something I don't like with 💩)
Trance, Trance Is Life

I don't really use emojis, had to google how to input them in Win 10 (edit: It is "WIN+." or "WIN+;", while in text input).

I was surprised at how useful those emojis can be, they really stand out with Locators in Arrangement, or Scene and Track names (for example, they show in the drop-down menus for routing between tracks, unlike the track colors).
Last edited by pottering on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:x :? :D

*headdesk*

A DAW is the last goddamn place emojis are needed.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”