Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:51 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:49 am
ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:44 am
frackermak wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 am Just updating Native Access.
I'm going to be ready....
I've been refreshing for a half hour, I'm going to get it first. There's an update to the original Massive, maybe that's what they meant?
Oh, what does the change log say?

Curious to open NA when I get home in about 2 hours time.
Yeah, it's probably been there a while, I'm sitting at my work machine (old music machine), not my music machine, so I haven't updated it on here since it was downgraded to work status.
Oh okay, that was long back indeed. I think it is 1.5.5. I got a bit surprised at first.

Happy refreshing :)

So, when they get back from lunch, or, COB?

McLilith wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:50 am
Stefken wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 am
chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 am I predict that the ones which rant now about the synth not being released when they woke up will be pretty disappointed by the synth anyway. And, by anything else they waited so long for.
There has been a massive (hehe) hype here (one guy here was pretty instrumental (hehe) at that).
But if you say : we release on the 27th, then don't do it at 16.00 hours. :dog:
When I deploy, everything (deployment, communication, support, the works) is ready when people come to work, so they can use it without any delays.

I think it will be a pretty decent instrument. They worked a long time on it.
Native Instruments is apparently targeting this release for the convenience of people working in American Samoa, and it's not even June 27th there yet, let alone time to be at work! :wink:
Why not Antartica? :) But it is possible that they are targeting for a different timezone if most of their customers live there.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Matt @ NI
Support Team
NI Team
Our products are always released on German time actually and so I would imagine this being around 4 - 5 PM today ;)

https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... es.357955/ (https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/massive-x-and-summer-sales.357955/)

Stefken wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:56 am
McLilith wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:50 am
Stefken wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 am
chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 am I predict that the ones which rant now about the synth not being released when they woke up will be pretty disappointed by the synth anyway. And, by anything else they waited so long for.
There has been a massive (hehe) hype here (one guy here was pretty instrumental (hehe) at that).
But if you say : we release on the 27th, then don't do it at 16.00 hours. :dog:
When I deploy, everything (deployment, communication, support, the works) is ready when people come to work, so they can use it without any delays.

I think it will be a pretty decent instrument. They worked a long time on it.
Native Instruments is apparently targeting this release for the convenience of people working in American Samoa, and it's not even June 27th there yet, let alone time to be at work! :wink:
Why not Antartica? :) But it is possible that they are targeting for a different timezone if most of their customers live there.
I'm guessing American Samoa, because it's in the last time zone before the International Date Line. :D

Hmm... Does Antarctica even have a singular time zone, or is it divided up into 24 neat little wedges?

I might as well research that, while I'm waiting on Massive X, to satisfy my newfound curiosity. I'm certain I'll have plenty of time to learn everything about time zones in Antarctica before Massive X arrives. :wink:
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

It's time to make some coffee and head up to the music machine.

HotDogCart wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:07 am Matt @ NI
Support Team
NI Team
Our products are always released on German time actually and so I would imagine this being around 4 - 5 PM today ;)

<a href="https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... les.357955" class="skimlinks-unlinked" data-skimwords-word="https%3A%2F%2Fwww.native-instruments.com%2Fforum%2Fthreads%2Fmassive-x-and-summer-sales.357955" data-skim-creative="500005" title="" style="">https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... .357955</a>/
:tu:

Does anyone know how much MB/GB the Software is?

zimmerabc wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:13 am Does anyone know how much MB/GB the Software is?
It shouldn't be much more than 40GB of disk space and I think you need at least 16GB of ram for gorilla mode. That's what I remember reading on the NI site somewhere.

Germans are known for being always on time, know that :)

Is it out?

zimmerabc wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:13 am Does anyone know how much MB/GB the Software is?
Installer is about 1GB.

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:17 am Germans are known for being always on time, know that :)

Is it out?
If it is going to be launched at 4 or 5 PM (16:00 or 17:00 CET) than you will have to wait at least three more hours :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

Not sure my fingernails will last until 3/4pm BST :wheee:

I just logged to my ni account, and requested help from theyr chatservice .. and asked
so when today is massive x coming! lol
.. Meh chatter.. if human, was sounding too official.. but said its later this afternoon. Hmm. Too bad, they could not
drop exact hour. Good try anyways..
I bought komplete 6 like 2010 or 11, and have hardly used massive during this time,
until I discovered it this year again and realised it nice very sounding, quite versatile,yet digital sounding, synth. I just hope
massive x wont totally kill my modest i5 cpu. Massive x fever.. ty kvr..

How will we know when it comes out?

Will owners of Komplete 12 get notifications via email?

Will the announcement be posted on the homepage of their website?

Will we have to keep checking for "uninstalled software" with the Native Access app?

Will they Tweet about it?

Will they be sending carrier pigeons to select news outlets?

Will the Vatican be releasing colored smoke from a special chimney? :hihi:
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

Return to “Instruments”