Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

That of course depends on if you are a caring or an "i'm alright jack" kinda guy.
LeVzi wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:53 pm So you need an AVX compatible CPU to run Massive X , this is going to be the biggest BOMB of all time. What a joke.

Oh well at least Massive still works.

Has anyone been able to download this?

The hour is getting late.....

Whatevs, this is one kickass ambient synth! Good job NI!

topaz wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:56 pm That of course depends on if you are a caring or an "i'm alright jack" kinda guy.
LeVzi wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:53 pm So you need an AVX compatible CPU to run Massive X , this is going to be the biggest BOMB of all time. What a joke.

I am a "fk NI" kinda guy atm, as I allowed myself to look forward to this and I can't use it.

It will pass and i'll go back to not caring.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Downloaded and installed. If it doesn't show up in Native Access, even when you refresh, close Native Access and reopen. This worked for me. Have tried a few presets. CPU has not jumped above 12% yet (whew!). Sounds lovely, time to dig in.

topaz wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:56 pm That of course depends on if you are a caring or an "i'm alright jack" kinda guy.

I can't even see the CPU meter move in Maschine with all my fingers pressing pads. No, don't know how many voices that is, lots!

I guess it will appear on the website later for us inkomplete users.

Anyone else seen something like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Firebird wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:57 pm Has anyone been able to download this?

The hour is getting late.....
I have it downloaded and installed.

After the install, the first thing I did was look for a standalone version, but apparently, there is none. Now, I'm loading it up in my DAW as a plugin. I'll let everyone know who it goes...
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

Hmm i have mixed feelings about this one, its actually quite complex when it comes to GUI. Also you cant have same modulation target (or i havent found a way to do it). For example you cannot asign LFO and Env at the same time to Oscillator pitch, is it a bug or i really didnt found a way to do it.

Also Synth doesnt cover whole midi keybaord and comes with no presets.
Last edited by Elektronisch on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You guys are slow, I'm already programming patches over here! f**k ya'all naysayers, this thing is badass. I would have liked to have seen another multi-model filter in the Util filter instead of the simple HP/LP, but whatever, the CPU whiners would probably have a meltdown over that.

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:42 pm its released, now in native access. Not joking.
I see it also .. usa here.

First criticism, unless I'm doing something wrong, the eg graphs are just pretty pictures and do not reflect the settings, that's a fail!

Hitting the retry button like a boss!

Well 137 pages not too bad.
Last edited by Dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”