FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

Dirtgrain wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:12 pm Ya, I have ableton Collision, which has tube and pipe settings for resonators. There is something similar in MSoundFactory?
Yes, there is.

Dirtgrain wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:12 pm Ya, I have ableton Collision, which has tube and pipe settings for resonators. There is something similar in MSoundFactory?
Check Chandler Guitar's videos on Physical Modelling, I time stamped where he's talking about 'pickup position' and how to achieve it - which he covers later on in the video at the 4:00 mark.
https://youtu.be/4GLbUpOsX3Y?t=154

Thanks.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

(false alarm deleted)

Warm, cold, luke, analog, digital, wooden, plastic - who cares...I just programmed this pad in MSF and improvised a little...

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/msf-pad

@sampleconstruct; thanks, that just made my early morning.

Finally finished my library for this thing. Here's a little demo I made. Please note, this is the raw sounds of the synth. I didn't fancy it up with FX and mastering and crap. Just a compressor and limiter to even out levels and prevent clipping. No EQ, no nothing. So don't expect a mastered production.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... new-sounds

wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:32 am Finally finished my library for this thing. Here's a little demo I made. Please note, this is the raw sounds of the synth. I didn't fancy it up with FX and mastering and crap. Just a compressor and limiter to even out levels and prevent clipping. No EQ, no nothing. So don't expect a mastered production.

According to meldaproduction.com:

MSoundFactory is in beta and,...."it's far from being "ready"....."

Not sure that releasing presets for a beta instrument that the manufacturer describes as far from ready makes much sense.

If the synth changes, the presets may not work as designed.
This concerns me.

Firebird wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:55 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:32 am Finally finished my library for this thing. Here's a little demo I made. Please note, this is the raw sounds of the synth. I didn't fancy it up with FX and mastering and crap. Just a compressor and limiter to even out levels and prevent clipping. No EQ, no nothing. So don't expect a mastered production.

According to meldaproduction.com:

MSoundFactory is in beta and,...."it's far from being "ready"....."

Not sure that releasing presets for a beta instrument that the manufacturer describes as far from ready makes much sense.

If the synth changes, the presets may not work as designed.
This concerns me.
Well, it doesn't concern me. Think about it. If these patches suddenly stop working, how do you think all the people who already bought this and started designing sounds are going to feel? Gonna have a bunch of pissed off customers.

Additionally, what about the patches that come with it? Are THEY going to suddenly stop working? Again, a lot of pissed off customers.

So no, I'm not concerned in the least.

But, whatever.

My understanding is:
-- Vojtech has already said the presets structure / compatibility may change.
-- He will say when it is "safe" to develop third-party presets and Devices.
-- The current beta status of MSoundFactory is to sort out any remaining bugs, missing (minor) features etc.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:26 pm My understanding is:
-- Vojtech has already said the presets structure / compatibility may change.
-- He will say when it is "safe" to develop third-party presets and Devices.
-- The current beta status of MSoundFactory is to sort out any remaining bugs, missing (minor) features etc.
And when that time comes, I will go check everything and make what slight changes I have to make and replace the old file with a new one WITH additional presets for early customers at no extra charge.

That's the benefit for those willing to purchase early.

Later on, the price of the library will go up significantly.

So people can wait for the final version. It's no skin off my nose.

or if they like them, buy them and use them now. get some use and fun from them, then if they do break in future worry about that then.

arrrgggghhhh anything might happen in the future so i wont leave my house today :o

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:34 pm or if they like them, buy them and use them now. get some use and fun from them, then if they do break in future worry about that then.

arrrgggghhhh anything might happen in the future so i wont leave my house today :o
Yeah, I really don't know why people worry about stuff like this. I've got everything under control.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:42 pm I've got everything under control.
:o sounds awful.
give me chaos and confusion anyday :hihi:

btw i enjoyed the demo 8)
some nice sounds in there.

Return to “Instruments”