Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

ilalin wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:09 pm here a little track from myself thanks to Avenger

Enjoy
https://soundcloud.com/lullngore/faraway-land
Last edited by ilalin on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is there a way to set the midi channel output per oscillator so it is truly multi-timbral? Or can you only trigger all oscs via a single midi channel?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

no, we tried to implement that, but after 2 weeks of work we encountered so much problems which are being caused by this feature (just imagine 2 oscs routet into 1 arp etc...), so that we decided to give it up for the moment.

:love: What makes Avenger for me is the FM ramdom it adds a nice detune noise.

never mind
Last edited by jeffb01 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One theoretical question: can I do such polyrhythms like those can be created with the sequencer of Arturia Pigments?
With more or less success, I could do such things in Avenger, but I think I'm missing something.
In Avenger I've tried to set the arp and a step sequencer with different length (or speed), plus added an MSEG of different length etc...

When does the Vengeance Summer Sale start ?
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Manuel how about adding a spped knob on the FM so we can regulate the speed of the noise smooth and also it would be great to add speed on the other waveform

??? Speed = Rate

dune_rave wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:50 am One theoretical question: can I do such polyrhythms like those can be created with the sequencer of Arturia Pigments?
With more or less success, I could do such things in Avenger, but I think I'm missing something.
In Avenger I've tried to set the arp and a step sequencer with different length (or speed), plus added an MSEG of different length etc...
just open another arp module and set it to another pattern length/speed, then route different arps to different oscillators? Or am I missing something?

Razzia wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:29 am
dune_rave wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:50 am One theoretical question: can I do such polyrhythms like those can be created with the sequencer of Arturia Pigments?
just open another arp module and set it to another pattern length/speed, then route different arps to different oscillators? Or am I missing something?
Thanks for the tip, but I want to create a polyrhythm with only one synth sound. I mean the change of its parameters would make the polyrhythm
feel. So If I open another Arp, can I use that for modulating something other than the pitch? (I think I rather add another step sequencer)

you can use the arps velocity or note positions for modulation. Or use a step SQ, a mod env, pitch env or LFOs. So yes, you can create VERY well offseted loops. You can also bring a random factor in with our countless random mod sources

I would like to report that 1.4.10 on macos finally seems to be a bit more stable, at least I don't get immediate crashes anymore. BUT! somehow, there seem to be memory leaks or so? After some time, the project can't be saved anymore or so, you will get the spinning macos beachball then endlessly on any kind of file operations. This really only happens, if Avenger is included in the project. I will investigate further, checking memory usage and so. I hope that Manuel someday also will do long term tests using a macos machine.

msvs wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:49 pm ??? Speed = Rate
I meant more like how the lfo on the fm is steady and doesn't have movement only the noisy step LFO has movement when you add amount. I know we can add an LFO and modulate the amount or the rate but it sounds different better in my opinion if the LFO had movement just by adding amount just like the noisy step and noise ramdom have movement

I dont understand a single word you are saying, sorry. It makes no sense

Return to “Instruments”