Phonec Feature Request: Envelope Keyboard Tracking

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't request features too often ('cause I'm a dev and jeez is that a black hole!), but this synth is begging for envelope time keyboard tracking!

Phonec is great for some vintage / hybrid keys and that's a must.

Here's a sample patch I made with the envelope time automated:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gidk3pbq3fu8 ... c.mp3?dl=0

Bonus feature would be velocity to filter sat/drive - not found in a lot of synths, but discovered how well this works on my Novation Ultranova for emulating all types of Wurli / Rhodes sounds. :)

Interesting. So the envelope timing can be long or short based on velocity? I'll have take a closer look into this. Thanks for the suggestion!

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:05 pm Interesting. So the envelope timing can be long or short based on velocity? I'll have take a closer look into this. Thanks for the suggestion!
With respect to the envelope timing I was talking about keyboard tracking, not velocity. This is especially helpful for plucked string / keyboard sounds, where the higher pitched notes naturally decay more quickly. The most obvious example is of course a piano, but guitars also, etc. of course.

I mentioned velocity with respect to the filter drive / sat though - always a nice extra but that's very rare.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”