Unfiltered Audio BYOME

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

Thanks for the update Michael.

@Monkey Man
yes, Triad and also Lion will get Wide mode. He said it before.

Additionally, some people will be added to foe list now, thanks for making it clear to be such unsupportive *§%§".
UA are two guys hardly working on some cutting edge software. If some of you don't want to pay $50 for a different product with a different workflow, then leave it. Both are supported and updated (as you can see). And don't spam your bad mood over half of the forum. I can understand people hating Izotope, Waves, etc. But two guys releasing 1-2 products per year? And PA giving out loyalty vouchers which makes you sometimes pay nothing for their stuff? Come on this is just sad.

This whole "foe" listing thing, is in the same level, than the highschool girls popularity contest.
Restricting information, depending on how linear is it regarding your own opinion, is not mature. The basic idea of the Forum is discourse: if you read something you disagree, you can always argue back.

-Added Randomization Depth. Right-click the random button to see this.

Yes! Was hoping for this :party:

thelizard wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:10 am -Right-clicking the "Add Modulator" or "Add Effects" button will now bring up a menu instead of adding a default.
Excellent - Thanks! :tu:
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

dermage wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:06 am @Monkey Man
yes, Triad and also Lion will get Wide mode. He said it before.
Hey thank you, dermage.

Sorry I wasn't fully up with things mate; I haven't read the whole thread. :oops:

Really good update. Aside from the bug fixes, The autoscroll to new cells and right click to add specific cells features are great for workflow.

I'm curious, whats the reason you guys made "enable reporting latency" optional. In the context of an effect like this, when wouldn't you want it to report latency?

mortfell wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:44 pm Really good update. Aside from the bug fixes, The autoscroll to new cells and right click to add specific cells features are great for workflow.

I'm curious, whats the reason you guys made "enable reporting latency" optional. In the context of an effect like this, when wouldn't you want it to report latency?
The only reason it's optional was because our latency reporting was bugged in 1.0.0. We made it an option so that it wouldn't break the sound of existing projects. I recommend everyone keeps it on after updating, but we need to be very cautious with anything that changes projects, if that makes sense.

I missed the launch of the multiband version. Is there much added other than more bands? Also is there oversampling yet?
Looks nice thats for sure. Just not sure if i will need it - i try to stay away from multiband processing where possible

ahhh totally get that yes that makes sense.
Ok cool, I've been leaving it on so far so will just continue to do so.

Cross-posting from the Triad thread for visibility:

Hi everyone,

New VST/VST3/AU public beta builds are here
Win Triad: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7k7suoecxc0qe ... 3.zip?dl=0
Win BYOME: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2a6gni11um0k4 ... 3.zip?dl=0
Mac Triad: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yt03o7fvnkpij ... 2.zip?dl=0
Mac BYOME: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hn00h6jgtbxy ... 3.zip?dl=0

These builds represent a massive effort to squash every crash bug, namely when changing or randomizing presets. One of our testers who was experiencing very consistent crashes was able to run these Triad builds while continuously changing and randomizing presets for over 20 minutes without a single crash.

Also:
-Ability to shrink interface scale. This should help people who are using Triad on laptops.
-Optimizations for RAM and CPU usage. These aren't super significant, but we have cleaned up a few places.

We haven't added in Wide Mode yet. We delayed LION and have been working exclusively on getting these crashes sorted out.

thelizard wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:30 pm Hi everyone,
We delayed LION.
So you went from LION to LIOFF.

dangayle wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:05 pm
thelizard wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:30 pm Hi everyone,
We delayed LION.
So you went from LION to LIOFF.
The pun thread is leaking!

@thelizard Oh, it seems the sidechain mod state (after reload daw project) fixed in this release finally, thanks for this.

Sorry dumb question (long time not used Byome), how to get 8 instances of macro modulator ? As in user manual picture. After doubleclick i see only 4. (And not found it in modulators list)

EDIT oh found 8)

But, why really not remove that restriction to available amount of macro ?

Return to “Effects”