I have Avenger, Dune. What next?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The OP has disappeared! Our moderator is trolling us! Ban him!
:lol:

Hopefully the OP left to go make beautiful music with his wonderful sonic tools! Or maybe he discovered Synth1, and is now plowing through the 14 million presets.

SciFiArtMan wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:06 am Hopefully the OP left to go make beautiful music with his wonderful sonic tools!
Remember that we're still on KVR here...

:D
SciFiArtMan wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:06 am Or maybe he discovered Synth1, and is now plowing through the 14 million presets.
More likely. :)

i think kev does a lot of commercial work, tv etc.... so i dont know if he is looking for new stuff for that, or just for pleasure

AnX wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:18 am i think kev does a lot of commercial work, tv etc.... so i dont know if he is looking for new stuff for that, or just for pleasure
Aren't we all looking for pleasure? 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDgHXiWgKlE

kevvvvv wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:00 pm What do you suggest I look at?
Fathom synth :hyper:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:55 am
Fathom is far from new anymore.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am
But it's good

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:19 am
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am
But it's good
I understand. Kev explicitly stated that he doesn't want anything that's not brand new.

If people would carefully read his posts, they wouldn't recommend synths that don't fit his criteria. This will save a lot of time and him having to wade through a whole bunch of suggestions that he'd clearly have no interest in.

But I guess that's the KVR way with these threads, which is why they are so pointless.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:06 pm

I understand. Kev explicitly stated that he doesn't want anything that's not brand new.
no, he did not

kevvvvv wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:00 pm
btw had a major disk crash last week. Wrecked my system. So am now looking at all things new :)
could me new as in a new install, new to him (not used before) or any other interpretation

I think he has much more than just 2 or 3 synths! So, why not just installing the old staff (unless he really has only 2 synths)? Most of the licenses can be recovered.

EnGee wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:12 am
AnX wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:18 am i think kev does a lot of commercial work, tv etc.... so i dont know if he is looking for new stuff for that, or just for pleasure
Aren't we all looking for pleasure? 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDgHXiWgKlE
I'm going to give you props on this post for 2 reasons: DM is one of the greatest bands ever, and I was at the Music For the Masses spring leg for the US tour back in 1988 (on 21st of May, 1988 to be exact). That show was legendary.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

kevvvvv wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:30 pm wag
Omnisphere 2
Falcon
Absolute
Komplete
These aren't new.
AnX, this is his response to the synths I recommended.

How much clearer can he be?

Monoment bass by softube it s a real badass bass synth.

AnX wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:15 pm
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:06 pm

no, he did not

kevvvvv wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:00 pm
btw had a major disk crash last week. Wrecked my system. So am now looking at all things new :)
could me new as in a new install, new to him (not used before) or any other interpretation
Then why doesn't he bother expressing his needs and explaining it?
Bunch of people jumping in giving advice but OP is no where to be seen or heard. Previous thread was about the same. If people do they effort to advice, at least be active in your own thread. :?:

Return to “Instruments”