Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

Audiority wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 am Echoes is scheduled to get a HUGE upgrade. Stay tuned ;)

Cheers,
Luca
Good to know Luca!
FYI The Focusrite collective offer has tempted me in to Audiority, Plexitape & T7E has quickly followed, lovin 'em. 8)

Echoes already seem pretty much fully-featured, though? :0

loungepanda wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:26 pm Echoes already seem pretty much fully-featured, though? :0
Read the whole thread(s) - plenty of room for improvements.

Plus plenty of good competitors, e. g. Overloud and
this one
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/product ... st13927665

Audiority wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 am Echoes is scheduled to get a HUGE upgrade. Stay tuned ;)

Cheers,
Luca
Any news ? :hyper:

Hopefully, we'll get the new release ready for Black Friday. It'll be Echoes birthday celebration! :)

:tu:

Audiority wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 am Hopefully, we'll get the new release ready for Black Friday. It'll be Echoes birthday celebration! :)
Can you share any details about the update? Saying it's HUGE really piques the curiosity.

Thanks again for Echoes and PlexiTape, they're both a joy to use in my mixing work.

Thanks Brian! At the moment I prefer to not disclose anything ;) It'll be a surprise.

Cheers,
Luca

Fair enough...500% GUI scaling I bet.

Huge?

I'm sensing Echorec PE 603-T addition .... the black one!

Audiority wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:49 am Thanks Brian! At the moment I prefer to not disclose anything ;) It'll be a surprise.

Cheers,
Luca
Luca can you next do a plugin that puts 2 Revox B77s to create that left to right (or right to left) kind of "faux-stereo" delay that Jarre used on Oxygene and Equinoxe?

He used an Echoplex as well, but the "stereo" delay is what made those albums, it made them come alive and sound unique.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:29 pm Luca can you next do a plugin that puts 2 Revox B77s to create that left to right (or right to left) kind of "faux-stereo" delay that Jarre used on Oxygene and Equinoxe?

He used an Echoplex as well, but the "stereo" delay is what made those albums, it made them come alive and sound unique.
Equinoxe! <3 I love Jarre and I remember when I were so into his music, that I wanted to build a laser harp :D

At the moment, you might try to replicate that with our PlexiTape, setting the AUX delay the same as the MAIN one and automating the pan position of each tape.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:38 am Equinoxe! <3 I love Jarre and I remember when I were so into his music, that I wanted to build a laser harp :D
A few guys have. And some have even used it for their own music, like this guy for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iH80cHHCgA
At the moment, you might try to replicate that with our PlexiTape, setting the AUX delay the same as the MAIN one and automating the pan position of each tape.
:wink:

Yeah I've been using PSP's 608 and Echo plugs for over a decade, but I need something more "alive", without me having to make it alive in rudimentary ways.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Audiority wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 am Hopefully, we'll get the new release ready for Black Friday. It'll be Echoes birthday celebration! :)
Just tell me we get to keep "old" T7E sound because i like it a lot.

Absolutely. The core sound of T7E will not change. I'll try to make things as smooth as possible.

Return to “Effects”