The "NEW" Plugin Alliance?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

noizdawg wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 am I think the sub codes are only for the person they were issued for?

On Another note - does anyone still have the sales e-mails from June for Plugin Alliance? It's important. Please PM me if so.
No, the codes are the same for everyone (to add to the joke of "we have generated millions of codes this weekend..." as per Di*k's email announcement). I posted mine on the Buy/Sell forum and a whole bunch of peeps had the same code. My guess the $149 code is also the same. It's here if anyone wants it / needs it. I don't care that they say "do not share this".
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Ah yes I just realized that myself.

Plus did anyone notice, 50% of $249 is $124.49, NOT $149.99. But of course they mean 50% off of what you would pay at the rate it will be NEXT month. They cease to amaze me with their false advertising.

I am happy I happened to check out the forum here. Other forums on the Web seem to be very pro-PA. Like an alternate reality, really.

i wonder if P. T. Barnum has been reincarnated lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

escalona wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:51 am
noizdawg wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 am I think the sub codes are only for the person they were issued for?

On Another note - does anyone still have the sales e-mails from June for Plugin Alliance? It's important. Please PM me if so.
No, the codes are the same for everyone (to add to the joke of "we have generated millions of codes this weekend..." as per Di*k's email announcement). I posted mine on the Buy/Sell forum and a whole bunch of peeps had the same code. My guess the $149 code is also the same. It's here if anyone wants it / needs it. I don't care that they say "do not share this".
Yep, got the same code with over 50 plugs...
What a bad promotion this was...epic...fail

escalona wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:51 amNo, the codes are the same for everyone (to add to the joke of "we have generated millions of codes this weekend..."
That was his excuse for royally screwing up the mailout. Just a lie, then :scared:

I said to another member in a 'pm' that I felt a little bad for PA, given the force of the backlash. But this, on top of the rest of the crap, makes me feel differently :shrug:

Agreed, el-bo.

Capture copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

I got a different code :hihi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

^ Append random letter to end of string ?

Some are definitely a little different.

image.jpg

Mathematics wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:27 am Some are definitely a little different.

image.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mathematics wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:27 am Some are definitely a little different.

image.jpg
Is that a joke ? 999 Get the f**k out of here? 911 :D :D

Just out of interest, has anyone here subscribed?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

ROFL :hyper: :lol: :hyper:

687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f74756d626c725f6d64696731796c3279483171636a34716c6f325f3235302e676966.gif

lnikj wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:30 am Is that a joke ? 999 Get the f**k out of here? 911 :D :D
Nope. My loyalty was rewarded as well.

yrk.png

Return to “Effects”