Problem with soundcraft signature mtk with ableton

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi I have the soundcraft signature mtk mixer and I'm using ableton live 10 I have all the channels sync with my vst which is great
But all my audio effects on the master disappear and remain and won't move ..
Last edited by lectropunk on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Do the meters on the Soundcraft and in Ableton Live both show signal?

Definitely on the soundcraft mtk mixer but I think it's the way it's to do with the buttons on each channel faders as it's making sound on the group thing's

Do the master channel VU meters show anything when you play something in Ableton Live?

If so, you should be getting something output to the mixer.

Next step is to determine how the mixer gets sound from your computer. What kind of connection is there between your computer and the mixer?

Thanks for this I'm half asleep here il let you know how I get on.

Soundcraft Signature 22MTK Manual wrote:MultiTrack USB input is selectable per-channel with the USB RTN button. When pressed, the USB input channel corresponding to the Signature channel is replaces the normal audio input for that channel (just after the USB output tap: post-gain, pre-EQ).

Thanks man

Hi I have the soundcraft signature mtk mixer and I'm using ableton live 10intro.
My problem is the master volume is not working but all the faders are I think Its to do with the inputs and outputs

Did you setup exactly step by step like described in the manual ?

Thank you for this its working now
The only problem I have now I can't put effects on the master channel in ableton or automate..

Not working again shit ....

I think Its to do with the inputs and outputs.

Hi I have the soundcraft signature mtk mixer and I'm using ableton live 10 I have all the channels sync with my vst which is great
But all my audio effects on the master disappear and remain and won't move ..

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”