Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Get ready for the ultimate Trance power: Trance Invasion has landed to infiltrate your music! Explore 128 outstanding Avenger Trance presets, made by sound designer Adam Szabo. Lush pads, wonderful plucks & arps, epic leads, perfectly mixed beats & basslines and uplifting effects along with brand new shapes, drumkits and multisamples will make this expansion pack your new number 1 tool for your next big room Trance hymns!

https://youtu.be/KgzSTmj0gRo

In light of the 50% off sale im considering buying my first XP(s). Im looking for suggestions. Im much more interested in shapes, wavetables, granular samples, and multisamples than actual presets. Not really into anything too genre specific unless it has a particularly good selection of those components.

Im thinking analog synth and/or granular look good for that. The hip hop xp mentions a lot of shapes, wavetables, samples, etc. too. Anything i should be giving a closer look?

Cinematic series

Ill check it out. Thanks

10 years already! That's amazing!
Congratulations Manuel & Rene :love: :love: all best to you guys and thanks for the generous 50% :hug: :party:

msvs wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:56 pm Keilwerth-Audio celebrates!
10th Anniversary!
come and celebrate with us: Keilwerth-Audio is getting 10 years old! Enjoy the ONE TIME opportunity to get real 50% off all our products! This offer will only last short so be quick!
How long does the sale will last??
Been waiting for a long time to buy expansions.

Let's hope that they will love so much the result that they will do it again. In the long run, as a hobbyist, I would probably buy most of the expansions at 50% off!

until 28th

i really hope for some trip hop, abstract, burial style stuff ;) oh and i need to write rene again back....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:21 pm i really hope for some trip hop, abstract, burial style stuff ;) oh and i need to write rene again back....
Did you listen to the Doomstep xp ?
More BPM please

10th Anniversary!
come and celebrate with us: Keilwerth-Audio is getting 10 years old! Enjoy the ONE TIME opportunity to get real 50% off all our products! This offer will only last short so be quick!
Sorry for a bit ot, but is Nexus2 part of this deal or another deal coming for it ?
More BPM please

Which of their plugins do not require a dongle?

dionenoid wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:36 pm
10th Anniversary!
Sorry for a bit ot, but is Nexus2 part of this deal or another deal coming for it ?
Nexus is from ReFX.

What!!! Yes!!! I totally missed that post.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Is there an ALL button???
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

msvs wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:26 pm
2) And I see new features in Avenger which would make Phalanx even better (drumsequencer, new FXs, FX routing, multisampling).
yes, we indeed plan to give Phalanx an (free) update with the new DrumSequencer, new FX types etc, once Avenger is released
When will the free update for Phalanx be released?

Return to “Instruments”