Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With Intro Discount

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4699 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:25 am

Image

X-Squared For Massive X
(Special Intro Discount - No code needed) Price: $28.98 Only $22.95

Massive X is one behemoth of a synth.
It has a plethora of features and capabilities.

But we wanted something more, warmth....

X-Squared For Massive X is a deeply programmed collection of presets for Massive X.
We worked hard to bring some classic analog warmth and pads to Massive X, then we went further.

Massive X can do a lot of cool things.
Due to its modular design, instruments can be made that go outside the box.

X-Squared covers classic analog and hybrid modern sounds.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NxVIs_ ... e=youtu.be


Audio:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -massive-x
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.


Mitch I.
KVRist
118 posts since 3 May, 2003 from Ohio, USA

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:35 am

I'm really enjoying this bank, and I think it's a nice complement to the factory set.

Advice to those who buy them: Read the readme before trying to install. Massive X has some peculiarities in how it stores presets.

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4699 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:12 am

Here is a partial walk-through of single presets;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gNWaGgHAm8

Firebird
KVRian
541 posts since 9 Aug, 2005 from USA

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:27 am

Mitch I. wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:35 am
I'm really enjoying this bank, and I think it's a nice complement to the factory set.
+1

Excellent presets, a whole new view of Massive X, warmer sounds, very interesting atmospheric presets.

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4699 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:18 am

Firebird wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:27 am
Mitch I. wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:35 am
I'm really enjoying this bank, and I think it's a nice complement to the factory set.
+1

Excellent presets, a whole new view of Massive X, warmer sounds, very interesting atmospheric presets.
Glad you're enjoying it!


User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
31050 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 am

Wow that was fast - how have you got around the seeming inability to tag patches or save with a bank name within MX?

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4699 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:26 pm

aMUSEd wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 am
...how have you got around the seeming inability to tag patches or save with a bank name within MX?
The initial release of Massive X has limitations as it relates to tagging and categorizing patches.
NI will update this in an upcoming release and there has already been an announcement of an update on the horizon.

User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
31050 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 pm

PatchAdamz wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:26 pm
aMUSEd wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 am
...how have you got around the seeming inability to tag patches or save with a bank name within MX?
The initial release of Massive X has limitations as it relates to tagging and categorizing patches.
NI will update this in an upcoming release and there has already been an announcement of an update on the horizon.
I know - I'm wanting to know what have you done for now to get around that, if anything? eg will all your presets get merged into the ones I have made as 'user presets' then (assuming they don't have a distinct bankname) or do they have some other means of identification to set them apart?

SLiC
KVRAF
3802 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Personably I am not buying any presets for this synth until NI sort out the browser.
i7 Win 10 PC+ Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, Cubase10, Live9, X32 Desk. , DM12, P8, Virus TI, Syst1m, 500hp Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, Heat, Digitone, Deluge, MPC Live, OP-Z, Mother+DFAM, Drums, Guitars, Basses and Amps

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4699 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With July 4th Intro Discount

Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:29 am

aMUSEd wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 pm
PatchAdamz wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:26 pm
aMUSEd wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 am
...how have you got around the seeming inability to tag patches or save with a bank name within MX?
The initial release of Massive X has limitations as it relates to tagging and categorizing patches.
NI will update this in an upcoming release and there has already been an announcement of an update on the horizon.
...will all your presets get merged into the ones I have made as 'user presets' then (assuming they don't have a distinct bankname) ...?
Thats right, NI designed the preset browser this way.
That is the current limitation of V1.

I will be happy to update the presets if necessary when NI allows for third party categories.
As always, feel free to contact me if you need any help.

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4699 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: Now Available - "X-Squared" For Massive X With Intro Discount

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:48 am

Last chance for intro discount.



Return to “Soundware”