Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Puddi wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:13 pm Not to be that guy but will there be any summer sale this year? I'll cop this the second it's 20% off. It really is an underrated synth.
I was hoping for 20% but 50%? Absolute mad lads.

Whew, glad I saw this in time. Now where is my wallet? :party:

msvs wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:09 am 50% sale status video by Marcel James:
https://www.facebook.com/marcel.james.1 ... 923704831/
Hi Manuel,
a question about 1 thing Marcel said, and to understand it right, I switch to german (sorry to the others :hug: )
also man kann sich so ein 5er-Pack bei Sweetwater kaufen, muß aber nicht sofort 5 XPs auswählen - coole Sache, wie lange gelten denn die Keys dann?

thanks,
The Sarge!

Ryan99 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:18 am
Sweetwater and Vengeance Sound must be happy, as I got 2 X 5 pack expansions.
What are the terms of these 5 pack expansions please?
I get 'credit' to pick 5 expansions over an 'unlimited' time period? These expansions are just to massive to make a choice now.

In honor of Vengeance's 10th anniversary celebration,
the Modern Analog and Sapphire expansion packs have
also been reduced by over 50%.
Our sale ends today in just a few hours.

Click here to see some reaction/reviews of the Modern Analog expansion.

And here to see some reaction to Sapphire, and here, and etc.

The Modern Analog is unlike any other expansion pack because of its warm analog sounds and its unique "modernize" macro.
And Sapphire is unique because it is multi-genre.

Click here to see walkthrough videos of both expansion packs.

Available here: http://shop.bansawcrown.com

Stefken wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:15 pm
Ryan99 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:18 am
Sweetwater and Vengeance Sound must be happy, as I got 2 X 5 pack expansions.
What are the terms of these 5 pack expansions please?
I get 'credit' to pick 5 expansions over an 'unlimited' time period? These expansions are just to massive to make a choice now.
You register the 5 pack code in to your account and then you can choose to use them "whenever you want, even with future XPs" (quoted Manuel). It will look like this:

I'm tempted to buy another 5-pack but I think the sounds I get from only five will last me another 10 years, until the next anniversary sale. :hihi:

Thank you Puddi for your reply. :tu:

thanks to puddi, you answered my german question in easy understanding english :D :tu:

now I´ve got to recalculate what´s possible and if realy needed (Omni2, Falcon, HALion6 and NI-Maschine here) :?: :help: :pray:
:phones:

The Sarge! wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:24 pm thanks to puddi, you answered my german question in easy understanding english :D :tu:

now I´ve got to recalculate what´s possible and if realy needed (Omni2, Falcon, HALion6 and NI-Maschine here) :?: :help: :pray:
I have all of them, and Avenger is totally worth it.

just bought - oh my I was nearly instantly a fan on trying the demo :)

I love the EDM stuff - but just tried the PAD PD Skywalker - and what an alive and dynamic sound. I often struggle with PADs sounding lovely but not alive - the only previous VST (and my current go-to for PADs) that sounded to me alive was Repro-5.

Guys can you post the link for the 5 expansion pack ?

Anyone likes this more than Dune 3? :)

Thx :)

Ryan99 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:27 pm
The Sarge! wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:24 pm thanks to puddi, you answered my german question in easy understanding english :D :tu:

I have all of them, and Avenger is totally worth it.
ohoh, then you give me the advise to buy it too?! :wink: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

HcDoom wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:29 pm Anyone likes this more than Dune 3? :)
I strongly prefer it to Dune 3. I find it less cumbersome to work with and just more logical overall. The lack of drag-n-drop modulation in Dune kills it for me, but that's just my 2 cents.

Tbh I prefer it to pretty much every synth out there. The thing that wins it for me is how I rarely feel limited using Avenger like I do with other synths. "Oh, you want to use other effects on the second oscillator? Sorry, you can't" :x

Avenger is more like a tiny DAW in synth format lol. :phones:

Return to “Instruments”