I love Synapse Audio Dune 1 VST!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:37 am I bought v1 and still really like it. Was never tempted by the newer versions.
+1 :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Love Dune 1 myself. Version 2 and 3 sounds too digital and lifeless. And i hate the gui for v2/3
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:59 pm Love Dune 1 myself. Version 2 and 3 sounds too digital and lifeless. And i hate the gui for v2/3
its like starwars, rocky, halloween, and Friday13th...
lots of sequels came out but the first ones are the best. :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Zampler reminds me a whole lot of Dune 1. It's really well made. Synapse is special.

overhishead wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:15 pm Zampler reminds me a whole lot of Dune 1. It's really well made. Synapse is special.
prob cos its Dune 1 with an sfz osc

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:59 pm Love Dune 1 myself. Version 2 and 3 sounds too digital and lifeless. And i hate the gui for v2/3

:roll:

Synapse The Antidote is like an enhanced version of Dune 1.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:34 pm Synapse The Antidote is like an enhanced version of Dune 1.
It's more of a cut down version of Dune 2...

layzer wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 pm
its like starwars, rocky, halloween, and Friday13th...
lots of sequels came out but the first ones are the best. :idea:
Lol....no

Zebra2, Hive2, Loom2, Dune2 (and 3 now), Oddity 2, ANA 2, Phonec2, Predator 2 are (to me), so much better compared to their previous versions... .. .

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:59 pm Love Dune 1 myself. Version 2 and 3 sounds too digital and lifeless.
Whenever I need a good laugh KVR never fails to deliver........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sea of Life
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:34 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:59 pm Love Dune 1 myself. Version 2 and 3 sounds too digital and lifeless.
Whenever I need a good laugh KVR never fails to deliver........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sea of Life
:lol:

Dune 1 has a special sharpness and bite to it. Reminds me oddly of a hybrid between max claster toxic III and Hydra. It was released after Toxic was included in orion, so maybe he had a chance to include some of the fm or whatnot from that synth into it.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I don't believe Synapse had the rights to use any of Maxx's code (or any need to for that matter).
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik - you're forgetting Toxic 2.5 (my all time favorite synth). That was a Synapse edit.

Toxic 2.5 needs to come back to life too. Best GUI layout of all the Toxic synths, and some absolutely classic 90s dnb sounds straight out the box :)

Return to “Instruments”