U-HE's Zebralette EVOL-X 200 | Set Extension 2020 Released |

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I WILL BUMP THIS FOREVER! My greasy fingers need this UI!

Lempface wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:51 pm I WILL BUMP THIS FOREVER! My greasy fingers need this UI!
+1 me too!!!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

is it officially Vaporware now?
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

The GUI or the synth? :P

Hi all, the past few weeks have been busy ones with this project, I've been pretty much absent on KVR because of this... So what's been happening ? Well pretty much as has been the case for the past 6 months between this and doing other things.. it's the visualisation film project. It's got so big and complex (and now with unexpected technical issue's) that it has forced me to need to invest more money into the PC I'm running to actually do all this. It's been 9 whole long years with the current graphics card I've been using, a Nvidia Palit GTS 250 1 Gigabyte. It's been fine for Photoshop and even gaming in FPS games and I planned to replace it last year but didn't because of the crypto-mining craze of the cards that hiked up prices to stupid levels. Development of the film project side has been has been ok, but it could have been quicker and more fluid with some better hardware.

Last week I had to spend quite a few days re-educating myself about graphics cards (youtube, overclocking forums (reliability and quality checks, reviews..like for like comparisons, performance TDP, value ect). What I ended up buying is due to arrive on Wednesday, to install into my PC. It isn't the card I thought I'd be buying, but it's definitely a step up to upgrade my I7 920 system. Hopefully this will be enough to get this project completed without buying more ram, which is really a technical exercise of my abilities, above and beyond that of the actual interfaces which have been made.

Apologies for the delay, but I though I'd give you an update anyway.

The new card that is due to arrive is a Radeon Sapphire RX 570 Pulse 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express (Dual Fan) So that'll be fun installing. :)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Hi people, I've got two pieces of news... and they are both good. First of all... the GUI & film project is right in sight of the finishing line now as I've been able to export properly and without errors. The technicalities I've had have been overcome.. and I've gained some more knowledge along the way in this process. What I'm about to show you, isn't the project I've been working on very long, it's just been a couple of nights really as refresher for myself. What I can say about it though, is that's stuff I've never shown here before... nor anyone has heard before. In any case, one of these things is what I mentioned in my last post... the music is just a portion of a bigger track I've been working on from the beginning of December, (the one I had to hold back due to some annoying loop bug in Studio One 4.2).

Anyway's, I thought some would like this little project I finished up today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOLC3asbas
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Biddlybumpa to the toppa!

Lempface wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:07 pm Biddlybumpa to the toppa!
What this guy said. :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

So it has been a minute friend!

Lempface wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm So it has been a minute friend!
:D

I think he's working with Netflix on trying to figure out distribution for the movie version of this skin so he can coordinate the releases.

It's here... :-D

Hi guys...I've been chilling out, the past day or so... and yes, as per this rather long time waiting for this and giving myself a deadline of revealing the film before posting, I can now finally provide the link to download the set of GUI's and re-scripted script for UHE's Zebralette. It's been so long... :-D

1. Before copying and over-writing any files in the zebra2.data and including that of the zebralette.dll VST plugin, controls and scripts, make a backup of them.

2. Each GUI has been descriptively named so when you copy it, it needs to match the default name that Zebralette uses to work properly.

3. There are 2 different scripts, one with an underline and one without. The one with the underline ___ is the modified script with dual colour controls, the other is the script with single colour controls.

In the set, you'll find the miss-named Zebrallette set...cause well I though that was kinda funny that I did that... so might as well include that.

So all going well, you'll have a new GUI for one of your favourite plugins, with some new features.. :-D

The set comprises of 159 GUI's in total.
Download:
Zebralette GUI Skin Set
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PRAISE ANDRASTE! :tu: Thank you!

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:14 pm PRAISE ANDRASTE! :tu: Thank you!
Never heard of him... but I think I know what your saying.. :-D

It's been a journey... enjoy...

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:05 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:14 pm PRAISE ANDRASTE! :tu: Thank you!
Never heard of him... but I think I know what your saying.. :-D

It's been a journey... enjoy...
Andraste is female. Its from the Dragon Age series. :)

Return to “Instruments”