Vert Der Ferk?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Even when you find yourself left speechless, you can still muster up the breath to exclaim: "Vert Der Ferk?!"

https://soundcloud.com/tonedef71/vert-der-ferk
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

First run through using a bluetooth speaker, so can't comment on the sound. But it seems really solid.

Interest was definitely held with all the changes. Kept it interesting. And really enjoyed the proggy fusion :tu:

:-o

My Feedback

Music - 9
Instruments - 9
Performance - 10
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.5

Comments: A very different kind of track for this place. Really enjoyed listening to this. Well done.

:band:
great work, totally rockin it!

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:28 pm :band:
great work, totally rockin it!
Yes, he did an excellent job. We need more of this stuff around here. :lol:

Thank you to everyone for the generous encouragement. Thank you Wags, as always, for the candid assessment of the track.

Several different virtual instruments were put into service on this track, making it a fun one to create and program.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

God I'm a sucker for that ride cymbal that came in at 1:10 :phones:

Great arrangement! The drums are well programmed. The guitar parts sound really rich. The drums sound a tad forward on small speakers but translate better on monitors. I enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks again folks!

If you appreciate my track, then you may also appreciate this other track by the TY Music Project:
https://soundcloud.com/user-293079713/w ... -illusions
Last edited by tonedef71 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:13 pm:-o
I just noticed that your moniker is "vurt". The title of this track could just have easily been spelled as "Vurt Dur Furk?". :ud:

I also see that the word "muppet" appears in your tag line: "addled muppet weed". :lol:

yup, im used to seeing it on a meme as vurt dur furk :hihi:

im more gonzo than swedish chef tbh :ud:

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pmim more gonzo

tonedef71 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:48 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pmim more gonzo
Love it!

Return to “Music Cafe”