Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.5.2 - April 25, 2022 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

Confirmed. Disabling tooltips resolves the issue.

neverbeeninariot wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:17 pm Confirmed. Disabling tooltips resolves the issue.
Ok. Thanks. Sorry about the issue. It will be fixed for the next update.
For now, don't use tooltips, or resave all your custom presets. :)

Hi - thanks for the new update...!

I don't see any mention in the changelog of the 'Known Issues' you had in the last release with VST3 editions..? Guess things are all resolved now... :hyper:
Last edited by thebutler on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:27 pm Hi - thanks for the new update...!

I don't see any mention in the changelog of the 'Known Issues' you had in the last release with VST3 editions..? So I guess things are all resolved now... :hyper:
That was the general stability issue, that happened to be more common on the VST3 version. Anyway, it should be solved now. :wink:

Youlean wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:29 pm

I don't see any mention in the changelog of the 'Known Issues' you had in the last release with VST3 editions..? So I guess things are all resolved now... :hyper:
That was the general stability issue, that happened to be more common on the VST3 version. Anyway, it should be solved now. :wink:
Great.! This tool just keeps getting better and better... :love:
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:39 pm
Youlean wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Great.! This tool just keeps getting better and better... :love:
I hope so! :D

Youlean wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:21 pm
neverbeeninariot wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:17 pm Confirmed. Disabling tooltips resolves the issue.
Heh. I'll disable tooltips and wait for the next version, I don't really need them on, I was just testing :)

Thanks for the prompt response!

neverbeeninariot wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:46 pm
Youlean wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:21 pm
Heh. I'll disable tooltips and wait for the next version, I don't really need them on, I was just testing :)

Thanks for the prompt response!
Of course! No problem! :)

I have iZotope's MPS 2.1 which gives me Insight and Ozone Adv. Does this plugin's pro version bring a lot more to the table than the metering I have with that suite?

Vst2: Resize window in Cakewalk will freeze YLM & Cakewalk.
Vst3 resize works.
I think this was same in previous version.

yehboy1 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:13 pm I have iZotope's MPS 2.1 which gives me Insight and Ozone Adv. Does this plugin's pro version bring a lot more to the table than the metering I have with that suite?

Try the free version for a comparison against Ozone. Free and Pro are pretty close in terms of features. For the pro version you get everything in free, plus:
Streaming presets
Dynamics graph
PDF, PNG or SVG export
Saving custom presets
Text scaling
Dark and light theme support
A/B save states
Drag & drop analysis
Lifetime FREE updates
30 days money back guarantee

Oh, and you also get a friendly and super responsive developer too ;)

sping wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:49 pm Vst2: Resize window in Cakewalk will freeze YLM & Cakewalk.
Vst3 resize works.
I think this was same in previous version.
Thanks. I will check that issue! :wink:

neverbeeninariot wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:58 pm
yehboy1 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:13 pm I have iZotope's MPS 2.1 which gives me Insight and Ozone Adv. Does this plugin's pro version bring a lot more to the table than the metering I have with that suite?

Try the free version for a comparison against Ozone. Free and Pro are pretty close in terms of features. For the pro version you get everything in free, plus:
Streaming presets
Dynamics graph
PDF, PNG or SVG export
Saving custom presets
Text scaling
Dark and light theme support
A/B save states
Drag & drop analysis
Lifetime FREE updates
30 days money back guarantee
Thanks! It is always best to try the free version, then if you need something you can easily update to PRO.

neverbeeninariot wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:59 pm Oh, and you also get a friendly and super responsive developer too ;)
:tu:

Return to “Effects”