SynthMaster One v1.3 Release Candidate 2: New envelope types, wavetables & waveforms from P6 OB6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One SynthMaster One iOS

I liked the design of Synthmaster 2.0 very well. Is it possible to port this to the current version?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

kv331 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:29 pm Are you sure you're running v1.3 ?
I've seen this written a few times but mine says version 1.2.5 version 7883 even though check for updates says I'm running the latest. Did I miss something? :?:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Oh yeah! :hyper: This is a great update! I'm so glad I recently took the plunge and purchased SM One! Thanks!

I'm not seeing the Global tuning in the white skins at all. Lovely update, though!

cuttime wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:41 pm I'm not seeing the Global tuning in the white skins at all. Lovely update, though!
Same here and it does sound out of tune...
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

cuttime wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:41 pm I'm not seeing the Global tuning in the white skins at all.
My bad, sorry about that. Fixing in the next build. I thought I edited the white skins but 3 parameters are missing on the settings tab.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

OMG, a little typo in your code can cause a huge bug :(

if (m_nA4ReferenceFrequency < 420)
m_nA4ReferenceFrequency = 420;
else
if (m_nA4ReferenceFrequency < 460)
m_nA4ReferenceFrequency = 460;
Works at KV331 Audio

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:45 am Still experiencing a lot of random bugginess in FL Studio. Eg, with the preset Tangerine Dreampt I was experiencing some clicks, and when I disabled Osc 1 the sound became a stream of pops and crackles. After a while it stopped and I can't reproduce it. Damn shame man, it's a really good synth otherwise.
Sorry, can not reproduce. Tested with many BT presets including the above, and didn't even turn on "use fixed size buffers" setting, but they all play fine. Did you try turning on "use fixed siz buffers" setting for the SM1 track ?

Is there any certain MIDI that can help me reproduce this?

What's your audio interface? and its buffer size ?
Works at KV331 Audio

Beta, I know, I'm happy to help: Zoom open and close for Arpeggiator is hit and miss and very inconsistent in High Sierra using AU version.

kv331 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 am OMG, a little typo in your code can cause a huge bug :(

if (m_nA4ReferenceFrequency < 420)
m_nA4ReferenceFrequency = 420;
else
if (m_nA4ReferenceFrequency < 460)
m_nA4ReferenceFrequency = 460;
Glad you found it Bulent.
Will this be corrected before the final release?
Why I ask is that an out of tune synth is no use to me so I removed it and couldn't test further, which defeats the whole long public beta process. At least for me.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:11 pm Will this be corrected before the final release?
Why I ask is that an out of tune synth is no use to me so I removed it and couldn't test further, which defeats the whole long public beta process. At least for me.
rsp
Yep, it's already fixed and will be in v1.3.0 (Release Candidate)
Works at KV331 Audio

Must be fun to design and implement a testing framework for plugins.

kv331 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:33 pm
zvenx wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:11 pm Will this be corrected before the final release?
rsp
Yep, it's already fixed and will be in v1.3.0 (Release Candidate)
which hopefully we will get soon, long before your proposed release date. :)
rsp
sound sculptist

Tonight/tomorrow the v1.3 Release Candidate will be out, and with a long awaited feature completed: Ability to arrange MIDI Banks and Programs. For banks with more than 128 presets, LSB (CC32) will also be used to select the preset (preset index = CC32 x 128 + PC)
midi banks.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”