FAW (Circle2) has released a new sub-bass synth: SubLab

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dblock wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm I found that Sublab consistently crashes when I close a Cubase 10 project. I thought the project may have been corrupted but as soon as I removed Sublab, Cubase would close without that serious problem" type window. I tested this about 8 times and the behavior was consistent.I just reported it to them. Can't use it for now.
... can anyone confirm this behavior in Cubase 10?

I'm really interested in SubLab, but without a demo I will not buy this. I have similar problems with another developer ... he promised me to fix it ... one year ago :( I cant understand why developers dont test their stuff in Cubase - it's the mother of VST-hosts and has a very low tolerance against bugs (or leaving the strict VST specifications).

30 day money back policy.

perpetual3 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:20 am 30 day money back policy.
I'll think about it. But I'm afraid that I love the plugin so much that I keep it despite the bugs ... in the hope they will get fixed :? Tough decision :)

SubLab isn't Cubase compatible.

Look here:
https://futureaudioworkshop.com
Just underneath the price:
"Works in FL Studio, Ableton, Logic and Pro Tools."

now says

Tested in FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic, Studio One, Pro Tools and Cubase
collider wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:58 pm SubLab isn't Cubase compatible.

Look here:

tonymax wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:13 pm now says

collider wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:58 pm SubLab isn't Cubase compatible.

Look here:

Yes ... under "System Requirements" they say:

... damn ... i think I will buy it. The intro price is too tempting.

dblock wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm I found that Sublab consistently crashes when I close a Cubase 10 project. I thought the project may have been corrupted but as soon as I removed Sublab, Cubase would close without that serious problem" type window. I tested this about 8 times and the behavior was consistent.I just reported it to them. Can't use it for now.
Bought it! Works fine in Cubase 10 (on Windows 10 x64). I havent tested the VST2 version, but the VST3 version is working fine here.

Do you have a nvidia graphics card? I know it sounds stupid, but since i switched to an ATI card Cubase runs perfectly stable. With nvidia i had at least one crash per session. Some plugins seem to make problems if you have a nvidia card. You will find a lot of posts about this problem on google.

Great product by the way ... instant subs without much fiddling :love: :love: :love:

Hey DBlock,

We were working on this issue today. I haven't been able to recreate it on our testing Windows PC, but I agree with Audiot in that it might be something related to the graphics card. I'd recommend make sure you have the latest drivers for your card and in the meantime you can always disable openGL rendering via the setting.xml file which if graphics related will solve the problem. If you post in http://community.futureaudioworkshop.com we can dive further into it :)

Gavin.

Update the video driver.
To uninstall the current driver use DDU.
The tutorial is here.

--------------------------------------------------------
audiot wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:35 pm Do you have a nvidia graphics card? I know it sounds stupid, but since i switched to an ATI card Cubase runs perfectly stable. With nvidia i had at least one crash per session. Some plugins seem to make problems if you have a nvidia card. You will find a lot of posts about this problem on google.
For audio workloads AMD GPUs are better, less headaches and better latency, see viewtopic.php?p=7060297

Pictus wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:32 pm
Update the video driver.
To uninstall the current driver use DDU.
The tutorial is here.

--------------------------------------------------------
audiot wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:35 pm Do you have a nvidia graphics card? I know it sounds stupid, but since i switched to an ATI card Cubase runs perfectly stable. With nvidia i had at least one crash per session. Some plugins seem to make problems if you have a nvidia card. You will find a lot of posts about this problem on google.
For audio workloads AMD GPUs are better, less headaches and better latency, see viewtopic.php?p=7060297

Yeah I know ... now. If you have a time machine please travel 1 year back and send me a pm :D

I had serious stability problems for months. I was always blaming Cubase or different plugins ... who would have thought that nvidia was the problem :dog: I dont wanna know how many other people cant work properly because of their nvidia cards ... this sucks ... nvidia sucks :x

Just a heads up that we've released a new update with fixes for everything we've been made aware of and also a bundle of four packs. Plugin Boutique have also pushed out the update.

In the next release we'll be adding zoom on sampler and also the ability to render out samples from SubLab. :tu:

Gavin@FAW wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:32 pm Just a heads up that we've released a new update with fixes for everything we've been made aware of and also a bundle of four packs. Plugin Boutique have also pushed out the update.

In the next release we'll be adding zoom on sampler and also the ability to render out samples from SubLab. :tu:
Do you still have any plans of updating Circle2? Thought the idea was to update it after SubLab 1.1.0 was released.

Yes beedog, you’ll be glad to know we’re looking at putting out the circle2 build early next month.

Gavin@FAW wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:15 am Yes beedog, you’ll be glad to know we’re looking at putting out the circle2 build early next month.
Awesome, thanks for getting back!

Bought the synth in the meantime, it's great!
I'm producing techno and it does the subs even better than the tal bassline. Thanks

Return to “Instruments”