Auburn Sounds introduces Panagement 2 (AAX / VST3 / AU / VST 2.4), includes Free Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Auburn Sounds has released a major update of Panagement 1, aptly named Panagement 2.

Panagement 2 gives you even more raw power over your stereo tracks, in a tightly integrated package:
  • The Binaural Distance Panner lets you position a track in the sound field quickly,
  • The Reverb increases realism of distance modeling with automatic early and late reflections,
  • Width and Tilt open your mix to unforeseen decisions,
  • The LFO dramatically extends the possibilities (eg: reverb ducking). You can smoothly modulate Pan and Distance...
  • The Binaural Delay (Full only) revisit the product, allowing more spatial complexity. One of the new features is to let the Reverb enter the Delay loop, so as to create an ever more diffuse sound (I don't know if this existed before, I'd assume "yes").
  • Comes with the sought-after PGMT-400 chip mod (FULL only).
With uniquely integrated Delay, Reverb, and Binaural processing, Panagement has a bit of a liberating feel since you can so easily translate mix ideas into parameters.

Whether you want rythmic modulations, a reverb, a delay, or just panning, then you might want to instantiate Panagement to test all that.

Trailer video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfi2HPBGwzo

Panagement is available today as a VST 2.4 / VST3 / Audio Unit / AAX plug-in for Mac (64-bit only) and Windows (32 and 64-bit).

This major update is free for existing Panagement 1 customers.
If you aren't a customer, the current price of the Full Edition is a meager €24.65.
The Free Edition comes with no time limit, and contains most of the feature set (excluding PGMT-400 and Binaural Delay).
That's all folks :party:
Last edited by Guillaume Piolat on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Checkout our VST3/VST2/AU/AAX/LV2:
Inner Pitch | Lens | Couture | Panagement | Graillon

Many thanks for this update!
Much appreciated.

I loved the 1st one. I can't wait to check this out.

Nice, thanks!

cool vid :P

sounds fab too
it's on my list for sure :)

What does the chip do?

Nice !

Damn, I didn't know the PGMT-400 was in such demand. I have a box of them here. No idea what they do.

This looks like a great update. I used the old Free edition when I was messing around with binaural panning. It was the best of the few plugins I tried.
Image Image Image Image

acousticglue wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:15 am What does the chip do?
With so many digital emulation of an analog device, we thought it would be cool to mimic a digital emulation of a digital device. The PGMT-400 is perfectly emulated!

Why is there a demon meditating at the center top of the plugin?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

If you reproduce the settings in the screenshot (in Panagement FULL), you can invocate many other shapes... it was here when I took the screenshot.

Great!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Panagement 2.0 will be shown in a Youtube live this night at 12pm PST by our friends at PluginGuru:
https://www.youtube.com/c/PlugInGuruVideo/live :wink:
It's in about 15 hours.

"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Seems like an awesome product but the trailer could be better, more towards music making.

Return to “Effects”