Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Calandria wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:22 pm
A very difficult call because some developers and preset designers have very high expectations based on past income.
For example I knew one developer who confided in me, he was selling Synth Edit plugins and was raking in 3k a week no problem using stock modules before things dried up.

There's a huge and I mean huge amount of cash to be made developing plugins, that is why very few developers shut up shop.
By contrast I know a few highly skilled coders who work in game studios and they aren't much better off than I am.
It was like the Gold Rush of whenever... Instead of searching for gold, the real money was in selling the tools to those doing it.

In so many ways!
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

work in progress... the new Note Connect feature for 1.5 ... looks quite cool. You can now write alien language now in the Arp :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for getting us back on topic msvs....looking forward to the 1.5 update :D - any Eta?

This is good, please come in version 1.5 with a new type of protection.

msvs wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:53 am work in progress... the new Note Connect feature for 1.5 ... looks quite cool. You can now write alien language now in the Arp :lol:
Is it kind of preset parameter morphing?

msvs wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:53 am work in progress... the new Note Connect feature for 1.5 ... looks quite cool. You can now write alien language now in the Arp :lol:
Makes me think about the TB-303 sequencer.

Although you already have pitch glides in the arp.
How different will this be compared to the current pitch glide when notes are touching. I guess this will give a lot more control?

By the way, I'd love a XP dedicated to Acid. I thought I saw an XP called Acid Tracks or something on a printscreen? Is there an upcoming Acid XP?

there will be an Acid Breaks
the Note connect feature in the Arp was necessary for the new guitar module. But it can be used for normal OSCs, too. It makes possible to use the Arp Gate again, and still have sliding notes. Furthermore samples will not be retriggert, so you can switch the note in a piano tail for example

msvs wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 am there will be an Acid Breaks
oh YES! YES! YES!
Happy Hardcore and now Acid Breaks :hyper: :phones:
can´t wait but need to due to those idiots...

Super!

the Note connect feature in the Arp was necessary for the new guitar module. But it can be used for normal OSCs, too. It makes possible to use the Arp Gate again, and still have sliding notes. Furthermore samples will not be retriggert, so you can switch the note in a piano tail for example
Yes!!!!!! This is what i am talking about can't wait for this update

hardware ilok and elic here and no interest to use a third kind of dongle protection.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

msvs wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 am
the Note connect feature in the Arp was necessary for the new guitar module.
Ohhh that's pretty cool. For slides and hammer ons.

Such a good arp, jeez.

mladi wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:56 pm hardware ilok and elic here and no interest to use a third kind of dongle protection.
Sentinel HASP please. I'm out of USB ports but I've got a serial port ready for some centipede action. I've drilled a hole in my wall to make room for it!

Like Note Connect... Dongle Connect!

Nice discusion about elicenser. I will not use it for sure. :) But i know you don't care.

BUT I wish you would focus more to your customers instead of wasting time in fighting piracy which will never possible to change. And trust me. One day there will be another smart guy as h2o did in past and also crack your dongle-system. They already did it in past with the dongle emulation and they will do it again. And then? U lost time to change your system for nothing and all your losed customers won't come back.

I would accept to pay 50€ for the Update 1.5 when you go with ilok (Software Manager) just to show my respect to your work and understanding that you wants to protect your work. You said it's expensive. Let us pay it. Together we can make it working.

But as many already wrote. People who use cracked software will never buy Avenger! NEVER! They still love using all for free. It's not fair i know. I hate that too because work needs to get paid. But also think of people like me. I invested 3 years now into Avenger creating over 2000 presets i plan to sell. And when i can't update i am not up2date with a synth i bought and supported over the years. You punish ME because other idiots punished you. Fair? I don't think so!

Yes, i also was mad and maybe little rude when the bugs doesn't got fixed. Excuse me for this. But i wanted to work with my tool and i couldn't because of daw crashes. At the end i found lot of bugs in Avenger and you fixed them. Now Avenger is running perfect. No CPU spikes here, no crashes and no bugs found until now.

Think about this elicencer dongle stuff twice and triple and even more. I and i think lot of others are welcome with ilok software manager or elicenser software manager but no dongles. :)

King Regards,
Bert
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ReboundAudio wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 pm But as many already wrote. People who use cr acked software will never buy Avenger! NEVER! They still love using all for free. It's not fair i know.

That's simply not true.

Return to “Instruments”