Dark Avenger : introprice -30% ends september 21st

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dark Avenger is a dark skin with a clean & professional appearance, for VPS Avenger.

You can purchase a license for Dark Avenger on https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/ .
It's currently at an introprice -30%.
There is a bundle price (at an additional -25 %).

The package consists of a skin file and installation instructions.

Colors

Application screens in dark colors are very popular and in demand. Yet, VPS Avenger does not offer a classic dark skin. With the Dark Avenger skin we have you covered!

Dark colors are the main theme. These colors are balanced with bright, tastefull color accents. The colors are used consistently throughout the UI, giving a sense of order and structure to the UI.

Dark Avenger comes in different flavors.

Dark Avenger - Blue

DAB1-1200.jpg
(Rightclick the image to see it at 100%)

Dark Avenger - Cyanide

DAC1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Original

avenger_reduced.jpg

Clean and easy overview

clean.png

Dark Avenger gives you all the controls that you need... but only those that you need.

The default skin of Avenger features an abundance of borders and ornaments resulting in a cluttered interface. This makes it more difficult to get an overview of the interface. And VPS Avenger is already a very complex synth at that.

​With the Dark Avenger skin we got rid of all these unneccesary borders and ornaments and replaced them with clean controls and panels.

Separation has been accomplished with simple touches like a single pixel line or a difference in coloring. ​This less-is-more approach gives a sense of air and breathing space to the interface.

The result in an uncluttered, clean and easy to use application.

Readibility

Adequate contrast sees to it that all texts and elements are easily readible.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stefken on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:23 am, edited 12 times in total.

Thanks Stef, I ordered one :)

Thank you Phreaque. :) Enjoy.

Another impression of the UI.

Dark Avenger 2.png
(Rightclick image to see it at 100%)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i think the shadows under the knobs are way too prominent
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Stefken wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 am Another impression of the UI.
Looks very clean and easy. Excellent :tu:
Just don´t like to follow this kind of links... Perhaps PM later.
The average bored guy

bite_me wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:08 pm Looks very clean and easy.
Hehe, that's exactely what I was going for.

I agree, very clean look. I had to compare it side by side with the actual Avenger UI to understand why I like it so much. Just little things here and there that give the impression of more space to work with.

Where are the indicators for the knobs that have rightclick parameters? Like filter on the noise knob, width on spike, envelope curves

Razzia wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm Where are the indicators for the knobs that have rightclick parameters? Like filter on the noise knob, width on spike, envelope curves
They are currently not supported. Not sure that's a loss, really. It also contributes to a simpler, cleaner look.

I disagree. I think that stuff is kind of important when opening a preset or an old patch I made and I'm trying to remember what is doing what. "Why is it doing that" sort of thing.

Very nice skin otherwise though.

Razzia wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm Where are the indicators for the knobs that have rightclick parameters?
They are supported now.

rightclick.png
Last edited by Stefken on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nice addition, please send the update over once it's ready :)

I've sent out this smal update.

Really appreciate your action & support :) thanks

Stefken wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:27 am
Razzia wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm Where are the indicators for the knobs that have rightclick parameters?
They are supported now.

rightclick.png
Awesome. I might just buy this when i get home tonight :)

Return to “Instruments”