How do I avoid distraction from KVR?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh dear! So many great new posts. You guys did it again :box: :hihi:

If you want to complete KVR: Listen to all of Wag's tracks; Tell BONES that he is in fact correct about everything; Translate all of xoxos' posts. There are plenty of side-quests but I think that's the core of the game. Oh. And vurt. You have to find him some kind of special plant and do some stuff. It'll be come less clear when you're doing it. Avoid the Donkey Tugging quest unless you're into that kind of thing.

chk071 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:44 pm I must admit that i misunderstood the topic title... i thought you were asking how you would avoid things which distract you from KVR. :D
:band: You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave ...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

My web browser features a "Close" button at the top of the window. I tend to click that before starting up the DAW.

AdvancedFollower wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:48 am My web browser features a "Close" button at the top of the window. I tend to click that before starting up the DAW.
Sounds like some voodoo woo-woo shit to me :shrug:

I wrote myself a BAT file that disables my network adapter, turns off the firewall and a bunch of other background services that aren't needed for/can get in the way of production. I just run that before I start my sessions and keep my phone in another room.
Always Read the Manual!

Ban the IP in your hosts file.

Go read at gearslutz.

PieBerger wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 am I wrote myself a BAT file that disables my network adapter, turns off the firewall and a bunch of other background services that aren't needed for/can get in the way of production. I just run that before I start my sessions and keep my phone in another room.
Oh this one is really cool!
This is what I need :D

Ultimately, you can't escape KVR... it will always get you... sooner or later.

True..

Have you tried Reaper?

It doesn't block KVR out of the box, but, you can write your own ReaScript to add the functionality. :ud:

mrcleats wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:51 am Have you tried Reaper?
No, not yet :hihi:

PieBerger wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 am I wrote myself a BAT file that disables my network adapter, turns off the firewall and a bunch of other background services that aren't needed for/can get in the way of production. I just run that before I start my sessions and keep my phone in another room.
No no noooooo...
that's way to sensible...

reported..
now get outta here... :P
;)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”