How do I avoid distraction from KVR?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unaspected wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 pm If you want to complete KVR: Listen to all of Wag's tracks; Tell BONES that he is in fact correct about everything; Translate all of xoxos' posts. There are plenty of side-quests but I think that's the core of the game. Oh. And vurt. You have to find him some kind of special plant and do some stuff. It'll be come less clear when you're doing it. Avoid the Donkey Tugging quest unless you're into that kind of thing.
The post .. :tu:
xoxos' posts... you have a translator?

BTW.. you do know that BONES is correct... time on KVR = always right

I blame the slags.

toonertik wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am
PieBerger wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 am I wrote myself a BAT file that disables my network adapter, turns off the firewall and a bunch of other background services that aren't needed for/can get in the way of production. I just run that before I start my sessions and keep my phone in another room.
No no noooooo...
that's way to sensible...

reported..
now get outta here... :P
;)
Definitely an instantly bannable offence, how can KVR get that sweet ad revenue to keep going if people are offline writing music, instead of arguing about plugins (and the rest) :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:45 am
toonertik wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am
PieBerger wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 am I wrote myself a BAT file that disables my network adapter, turns off the firewall and a bunch of other background services that aren't needed for/can get in the way of production. I just run that before I start my sessions and keep my phone in another room.
No no noooooo...
that's way to sensible...

reported..
now get outta here... :P
;)
Definitely an instantly bannable offence, how can KVR get that sweet ad revenue to keep going if people are offline writing music, instead of arguing about plugins (and the rest) :lol:
hmmmm,
BAT cmd returning error code "5" today...
?
:hihi:

Bat file editing. That brings back memories.

toonertik wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am
Unaspected wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 pm If you want to complete KVR: Listen to all of Wag's tracks; Tell BONES that he is in fact correct about everything; Translate all of xoxos' posts. There are plenty of side-quests but I think that's the core of the game. Oh. And vurt. You have to find him some kind of special plant and do some stuff. It'll be come less clear when you're doing it. Avoid the Donkey Tugging quest unless you're into that kind of thing.
The post .. :tu:
xoxos' posts... you have a translator?

BTW.. you do know that BONES is correct... time on KVR = always right
Of course BONES is correct! It's just that you need to actively tell him to complete that quest. A lot of people seem to be stuck on that level.

As you can see, I'm still playing KVR so I've yet to do all the quests. I wouldn't even know what an xoxos translator looks like. Though my best guess is something like this:

as far as im aware, the vurt subgame is the only one to give actual cash prizes for completion :)

Dirty hippie
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:11 pm Dirty hippie
marble suckin' la di dah!

:ud: :hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Haha, make a trick daw that isn't possible to close or minimize. It becomes the only possible screen. Some people might like that idea at, but not sure if I have the discipline to go that route.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”