Madrona Labs - Aaltoverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maschine still doesn't support VST3 (but to be fair, it wasn't long ago that Ableton didn't either).

So as much as I'd like to try it... nope :(

Best plug in news all year so far.

No vst2?

Only VST3 :\

But AU :tu:

Freeze with active input, definitely to purchase list. :phones:

that demo ' whoosh ' is loud ...
and frequent ...

I agree but I'd still take that anytime over a demo which expires in 7-30 days after all :oops:

experimental.crow wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:21 pm that demo ' whoosh ' is loud ...
and frequent ...
It's really obnoxious, and totally unnecessary. After three blasts I removed the plug. Great job! :tu:

Niowiad wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:12 am I agree but I'd still take that anytime over a demo which expires in 7-30 days after all :oops:
Bit of a false dichotomy. There are other options which can be very effective.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:14 pm
Niowiad wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:12 am I agree but I'd still take that anytime over a demo which expires in 7-30 days after all :oops:
Bit of a false dichotomy. There are other options which can be very effective.
I only meant what I literally wrote: I'll take noise bursts over 7-30 days time limit.
Never really implied those two are the only ways to cripple demos.
I'll gladly take silence (or what NI does) over noise bursts anytime as well.

.. and why not do it with 7-30 days time limit and THEN implement noise when the time has run out? Best of both worlds.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

This is cool news, always liked the reverb on Aalto

It is not free of bugs though; (posted this on the Madrona Labs forums);

When automating (or attaching a modulator to a parameter), closing and reopening the UI, makes the plugin go back to the original size and all the dials (except the ones that are being automated) are at 0.

The sound doesn't change. It is only the UI that is bugging out.

FL Studio 20.5.1 (latest), Windows 10 x64, VST3

Turns out Aaltoverb AU will not work on macs that are not running Mojave (and have Metal support). It will not show the GUI. Apparently Madrona is going to release a version to support non-Metal macOS. (god I hate apple....) :borg: :borg: :borg:

Return to “Effects”