Bliss sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bliss

maverik2k73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:41 pm BIG BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sfz-Export doesn't work correctly and is not reliable. The Bliss Plugin crashes sometimes without writing files and sometimes it has written some or even all files. But it crashes anyway.

Some vst Plugins (e.g. the Roland JV Plugins) don't work meaning, the crash when coosing different patches or they do not record anything.

I hope these bugs can be fixed
Exakt the Same here.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

sfz-Export doesn't work correctly and is not reliable. The Bliss Plugin crashes sometimes without writing files and sometimes it has written some or even all files. But it crashes anyway.

Some vst Plugins (e.g. the Roland JV Plugins) don't work meaning, the crash when coosing different patches or they do not record anything.

Will check ASAP. If possible contact with exact details to reproduce the issues at contactus@discodsp.com thanks.

Still waiting for the report.

discoDSP wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 am

Did you discover what was the issue with the tail time?

VitaminD wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:10 am

Yes, it should be fixed on the next update.

Bliss 1.6 is getting ready. Some fixes, Windows standalone and Linux (64-bit) support will be back.

Yay!!! :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

discoDSP wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:11 am
VitaminD wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:10 am

Yes, it should be fixed on the next update.
Which will be out shortly after your subscription expires. :dog:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Update: Read below ;)
Last edited by discoDSP on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bliss 1.6 preview is now available for all Bliss 1.5 customers at discoDSP Members Area.

Change log:
  • Windows standalone (available on next preview).
  • Linux 64-bit build.
  • Digital Code Signed Windows and macOS standalone apps.
  • Updated framework.
  • Compiled with XCode 10.3, VS 2019 and Ubuntu 18.
  • Rename Zone from main GUI drop down (Command-R) renames active zone
    correctly.
  • Tail time works as expected.
  • Normalize dB < > buttons work as expected.
  • Cancelling drag & drop files into GUI working as expected.

Nice!!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

New Windows preview build is ready. It includes 32 and 64 bit code signed standalone apps.

the update doesn't solve the crashing, when you try to export to sfz....
what has been improved in this new version?

I haven't received your report on my inbox so it has been posponed to 1.7 because I can't reproduce it here. Send it to contactus@discodsp.com

Improvements: viewtopic.php?p=7498224#p7498224

Bliss 1.6 demos for macOS, Windows and Linux are ready at https://www.discodsp.com/bliss/

Update: full version is also available for purchase as well as download for 1.5 customers at our Members Area as well.

Official announcement obviously soon :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”