New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aparillo

collider wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:05 pm Bought Aparillo second hand.
AU validation is failing in Logic Pro X.
Anyone got the some problem?
Did you go into the manager, select it and try to rescan it? Sometimes that works.

Yes. Did the rescan. Validation failed.

I would like to buy second hand apparilo for US$ 40.00. PM if you have interest. Thank you.

Rescanning it many times made the validation finally work.
Yeah!

Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Yeah, it looks like a really good deal. I've been playing with the demo for a couple of hours and I definitely want it now. It seems to me like it's custom-made for people who love doing really deep sound design kind of stuff. I'l happily tweak a few presets and fiddle at the edges of it's amazing possibilities. And how cool is the demo video? Gotta be just about the best I've ever seen.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

collider wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 2:53 pm I'm going to get Aparillo during the next sale.
Was that a promise?

Sugar Bytes "Aparillo" 16-voice FM synthesizer ($49) until 5 September
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 8-Aparillo
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:12 pm
collider wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 2:53 pm I'm going to get Aparillo during the next sale.
Was that a promise?

Sugar Bytes "Aparillo" 16-voice FM synthesizer ($49) until 5 September
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 8-Aparillo
I paid $99 for mine. Still worth every penny.

BONES wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:32 pm Yeah, it looks like a really good deal. I've been playing with the demo for a couple of hours and I definitely want it now. It seems to me like it's custom-made for people who love doing really deep sound design kind of stuff. I'l happily tweak a few presets and fiddle at the edges of it's amazing possibilities. And how cool is the demo video? Gotta be just about the best I've ever seen.
I already own it and never saw that video - holy sh*t, talk about raising the bar.

Trailer vid sold me last year too. Beastly!

it's so... different, i like it for that (the sound, the incredible GUI). anyone know of any 3rd-party soundsets for it?

Yeah, in the context of the thread that's active at the moment about whether or not the plug-in market is saturated, Aparillo shows that there is still plenty of scope for new and amazing things.

BTW, if you want to get it at half-price, don't muck around because these Sugar-Bytes deals usually only last a week or so. I just grabbed mine.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:31 am Yeah, in the context of the thread that's active at the moment about whether or not the plug-in market is saturated, Aparillo shows that there is still plenty of scope for new and amazing things.

BTW, if you want to get it at half-price, don't muck around because these Sugar-Bytes deals usually only last a week or so. I just grabbed mine.
Good advice..just grabbed it.

That first default preset is a beast. I spent an hour just playing with it!

Folks, anyone can confirm ? viewtopic.php?f=108&t=530639

Return to “Instruments”