Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

I just added up my Cherry purchases: $382. I am looking at another $146 if I can't restrain myself making it $528. I hope you guys are fairing better than me! :borg: :phones: :borg:

plexuss wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:20 pm I just added up my Cherry purchases: $382. I am looking at another $146 if I can't restrain myself making it $528. I hope you guys are fairing better than me! :borg: :phones: :borg:
I’m probably doing about the same! What’s worse is that I have so many toys and so little time to play with them. VM has only gotten touched a handful of times so far, and yet I’m still looking at hoarding more module mega bundles. I will quite literally never have time in the rest of my life to use every module I’ve already got. :help:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

You people have no self control.. and way too much $$. :lol:

cherryDan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:38 pm KVR friends,

First, we'd like to welcome the thousands of new Voltage Modular users who have joined us since we launched our Year One celebration! Welcome aboard, we're thrilled to have you all with us!
You could probably increase that number with few dozens (or hundreds) more, if it worked in Reason on Windows. What's the status there? You said you'd do a workaround if Propellerhead refused to fix things on their side. So are you doing it, or waiting for Props?
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

progtronic wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:35 pm You people have no self control.. and way too much $$. :lol:
That IS self control : add up the regular prices of the synth and bundles! Its probably close to $1000.

antic604 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:19 pm
cherryDan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:38 pm KVR friends,

First, we'd like to welcome the thousands of new Voltage Modular users who have joined us since we launched our Year One celebration! Welcome aboard, we're thrilled to have you all with us!
You could probably increase that number with few dozens (or hundreds) more, if it worked in Reason on Windows. What's the status there? You said you'd do a workaround if Propellerhead refused to fix things on their side. So are you doing it, or waiting for Props?
People still use Reason?!

* :hihi: runs away...*
plexuss wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:34 pm
progtronic wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:35 pm You people have no self control.. and way too much $$. :lol:
That IS self control : add up the regular prices of the synth and bundles! Its probably close to $1000.
Yikes.. seriously though, I'm good with the freebie + $65 for the few bundles I got. There's modules in there I'll prolly never figure out how to even use. :dog:

progtronic wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:46 pmPeople still use Reason?!
Yes, increasingly. It's great and very inspiring DAW, but needs some workflow improvements.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

^^^
Ditto here. Reason's just getting better and better, and it started out WAY back when as one of the most deeply modifiable, modular bits of soft-kit ever.

Tho it's always been too much of a walled garden; THAT needs to change soonest, imo. All good wishes to the Cherrys on fixing that—it just seems obvious that there should eventually be a way for the cables and jacks on these two programs to work with each other.

Well my modular synth is cruising at near $7000.00 So the software route is still considerably more affordable. I remain at about $200 for cherry VM. Although I am unlikely to spend any further on software tbh.

Well... you know me. :lol:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:40 am
Well... you know me. :lol:
yep... :tu:

Modular hardware synths are an illness. I bought into Cherry Audio’s stuff this weekend... just getting into it.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Collecting modular or other hardware is only an illness if one does so without actually
being able to afford it. Many of my friends will spend an easy 5 grand on a week in
Vegas or something. I might buy a bunch of hardware with that personally.
How can anyone say which is more frivolous with any semblance of credibility.

Artie Fichelle wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 pm still no microtuning?
I searched for that too.

Microtonality is still too often overlooked. :(

Great stuff. Downloaded it and bought the poly osc module and the psp poly package. Love it so far!

Return to “Instruments”