getting a library with arpeggiator/phrase tools for composing

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was looking for a better vst to draw arpeggios to replace Cubase's own arp tools. While doing this I discovered that Ni Session Strings had some cool features. This led me to check out others and I found NI Emotive Strings phrase engine that seems nice. And after that I found Sonuscore's Strings of Winter that seems to have a really impressive arpeggiator and what seems to me to be the best export to midi solution.

Am I right? Is Strings of winter the best tool to making and exporting phrases to midi?

What alternatives are there that does more or less the same thing? Better? Cheaper? I am not really in need for string sounds, but I don't mind getting some as a bonus.

If string sounds are not important I would clearly state the new Riff Generation Outside from In session audio. This second installment has acoustic sounds but mainly guitar/pluck based. But its possibilities to generate Arps/Sequences are endless. You missed the early intro deal with 99 bucks that wont come back (and they are honest with such sayings) but at the moment with 149 bucks intro deal it is still worth the prize I would say. Skripting by Mario (EvilDragon), samples from In Session Audio (look at the other libs they have and you know what you get), tutorial videos, forums (vi for example), very responsible support, all you need. And you can of course simply put your string libraries behind it.

tatanka wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:23 am If string sounds are not important I would clearly state the new Riff Generation Outside from In session audio.
Intressting. Just found Cream / Kirnu. Comparing...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”