SynthMaster One v1.3 Release Candidate 2: New envelope types, wavetables & waveforms from P6 OB6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One SynthMaster One iOS

nachenko wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:48 pm Testing the Beta here. It works great on my two computers (both Mac, Mojave and High Sierra, Ableton Live 10).

A few questions, though:

I created a new preset on Machine 1, then I right-clicked on it, and selected "upload to online library".

1 - Then I went to Machine 2 and selected "Sync my presets with Cloud". I expected the new preset from machine 1 to appear in Machine 2, but that didn't happen. Am I doing something wrong?

2 - How do I know what's in the cloud and what not? What if I want to remove a preset from the cloud? Is there a way to browse / administer them?

3 - Is there a way to share my cloud presets, or some of my cloud presets, with other people?

Thanks!
Hi there, "upload to online library" actually uploads the preset to the public library so you shared it with others. Maybe I should change that text to "Upload to Public Users Library" or "Share with other users" etc. Which one would make more sense? or I can ask the user if s/he wants to share his/her presets with the other users ?

1. Sync my presets with cloud downloads/uploads all of Your changes. If you deleted a local file, during sync it asks you if you wanna delete the file from the cloud. and if you do that, and sync on another machine, it'll ask on the 2nd machine if you wanna delete the local file since it was deleted on the cloud.

There' also the issue of conflicts. In case of a conflict SM1 uses the file with the latest modification date.

2. There's no way to see what's in the cloud. I'll add that as a feature request for SM3.

3. you just did that with "upload to online library"
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi guys,

Just released a new update. Haven't increased the version number though, will set it to 1.3.1 once we release in September. You can download at https://betas.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

This update fixes the remaining UI issues in Satya's blue/white skins. Also, the crash on network is on issue is fixed.

I also updated the user manual, but looks like Microsoft's PDF printer driver is buggy, some images dont render correctly in the user manual.

For those of you switching to our prototype skin, I added a new parameter on the top header: "Amp Headroom". By default it's 20 dB. Especially in poly mode it can add some subtle distortion when it's value is lowered to around 6-10 dB.

Anyhow, I urge everyone to check out the cloud features.

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

I’m still on the latest release, but thought I’d ask here:

Is there a way to manually enter the main tuning value in Hz?

I’m trying to tune it to 432 and even when I hold shift for slow adjustment (on Mac) it goes in increments from 431.9 to 432.2.

rbx11 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:53 am I’m still on the latest release, but thought I’d ask here:

I’m trying to tune it to 432 and even when I hold shift for slow adjustment (on Mac) it goes in increments from 431.9 to 432.2.
You can download the latest release candidate at:

https://betas.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

Once you install it, please click on the Settings tab, and then you'll see the "Global A4 Tuning" parameter. You can set it between 420-460 Hz.
Works at KV331 Audio

When I drag a midi file into the arp section and try to play it, all the notes stay stuck and play continuously. I have to move the duration knob once back and forth and then it'll sound like a normal arp again.

kv331 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:20 am
rbx11 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:53 am I’m still on the latest release, but thought I’d ask here:

Once you install it, please click on the Settings tab, and then you'll see the "Global A4 Tuning" parameter. You can set it between 420-460 Hz.
Hi is this a newer candidate than the RC released last week or so?
rsp
sound sculptist

Since a few days I can't access the user area anymore. None of my serials for Synthmaster and Synthmaster One work.

Did you make any changes to the backend, which might have screwed up registration?

Thanks for the reply, but like the user above this post, I was unable to access. I think I'll wait for the full release anyways, which appears not too far off.

bM3w wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:10 pm Since a few days I can't access the user area anymore. None of my serials for Synthmaster and Synthmaster One work.

Did you make any changes to the backend, which might have screwed up registration?
Are you referring to the beta server? https://betas.synthmaster.com ? or the actual server https://www.synthmaster.com, the beta server uses a copy of the actual database (last restore date: yesterday)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:32 pm
bM3w wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:10 pm Since a few days I can't access the user area anymore. None of my serials for Synthmaster and Synthmaster One work.

Are you referring to the beta server? https://betas.synthmaster.com ? or the actual server https://www.synthmaster.com, the beta server uses a copy of the actual database (last restore date: yesterday)
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm referring to the beta server. A couple of weeks ago I changed my email address on the beta site, which worked fine. I got new serials when I went through the process of changing the email address and I had no issues logging in with them. Now these new serials won't give me access to the user area anymore, but worse when I use your "Request Serial Number" form it won't accept the new email address, saying it's invalid. Using my old email address worked for the form, but I didn't receive any emails from you.

Update: I found my original serial, which worked together with my old email address and I was granted access to the user area on the beta server. I've changed the email address once again and this time it'll hopefully stay in your database ;)

Got this to work, I forgot I used a different email address. Disregard my earlier post about it not working.

steefthtje wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:50 pm When I drag a midi file into the arp section and try to play it, all the notes stay stuck and play continuously. I have to move the duration knob once back and forth and then it'll sound like a normal arp again.
Could you possibly send me the MIDI file?

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

bM3w wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:47 pm
I'm referring to the beta server. A couple of weeks ago I changed my email address on the beta site, which worked fine. I got new serials when I went through the process of changing the email address and I had no issues logging in with them. Now these new serials won't give me access to the user area anymore, but worse when I use your "Request Serial Number" form it won't accept the new email address, saying it's invalid. Using my old email address worked for the form, but I didn't receive any emails from you.

Update: I found my original serial, which worked together with my old email address and I was granted access to the user area on the beta server. I've changed the email address once again and this time it'll hopefully stay in your database ;)
We sync the beta server database from time to time so your changes were erased.

I guess it's better to move the beta downloads to the main website to solve these database issues.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:55 am
steefthtje wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:50 pm When I drag a midi file into the arp section and try to play it, all the notes stay stuck and play continuously. I have to move the duration knob once back and forth and then it'll sound like a normal arp again.
Could you possibly send me the MIDI file?

Thanks!
I just send you an email with the midi file.

steefthtje wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:01 am I just send you an email with the midi file.
Thanks, received it! hopefuly will test it today.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”