John 3:16

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Really good techno and a great message..

Waaay to loud. Really bad sound quality due to clipping

that is some pretty good techno. sure, it's loud & clipping a bit, but i think it works
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Yeah I stopped mastering my tracks since it only costs money, I did try to get the song on the same volume level as others but I am not an expert, I just raised the master volume, that probably did nothing good for clipping. I do not even know what clipping is... lol.
I am glad some of you liked the song at least.

Mozex wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:47 pmI do not even know what clipping is... lol.
It's what makes this track almost unlistenable :shrug:

You don't need to pay for mastering, but it would be worth learning some techniques. Otherwise, you are just throwing all your hard work against an audio brick-wall, and the music is sustaining serious injuries.

What DAW do you use?

ableton live 10 standard edition

This track could be so much more if it was not for the distorted clipping. Listening past this it certainly is a good techno track.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Mozex wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:26 am ableton live 10 standard edition
Then you have everything you need for mastering. There are a ton of tutorials on Youtube that will help you master using the stock Ableton plugins. Definitely worth checking a few to find some common themes, a range of examples, and hopefully a tutor you prefer.

Return to “Music Cafe”