One Synth Challenge #126: Bazz::Murda by DistoCore (MrKarolus is the winner!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazz::Murda Free Bazz::Murda Pro

A quick reminder - about 25% of entries have not yet been made downloadable...

Clarification on voting (boy, I think I messed up last two votes without a clue). Every single track from the right column has to be placed in one of the left column spots (5, 4, 3, 2 or 1 point(s))"? Previously, I just picked my favorite five and placed them, one in each slot.

EDIT: I figured it out.
Last edited by Dirtgrain on Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

And if you do drag every track to one of the five slots, does it matter how many you put in any single slot? What do you all do with your own tracks?

I thought the deadline was until the end of the first (that is midnight today UTC). So, if it's not too late, here's my entry:

https://soundcloud.com/jazzaria/voltaic-retinue

Reaper
14 instances of BassMurda
JS Volume Adjust x1
ReaComp x1
MEqualizer x1
ReaVerbate x1
AUPeakLimiter x1
ReaEQ x13
DCAMFreeComp x2

If it is too late of course that's OK. My track is definitely downloadable though :)

Ah, I finally voted properly.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:16 pm And if you do drag every track to one of the five slots, does it matter how many you put in any single slot? What do you all do with your own tracks?
Your track will always end up in the 1 point slot regardless of where you've placed it...
I always start by moving my entry into slot 1. Then I push all tracks into slot 3 in order to have cast a vote for any track and not miss voting. After this step you should get a "green tick everything is fine" feedback in the voting front end.
Afterwards I push tracks up and down from the 3 slot to 4 or 2. For the 4s I pick some favorites of mine which I promote to 5...

so did nobody make a gabber tune?! where's the gabber tune?!

mmGhost wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:30 am so did nobody make a gabber tune?! where's the gabber tune?!
I made a Gabbertune. Listen to the Submission: X4phantom - The Aliengate.

Greetz,
X4phantom

I finished my voting! =)

Hi,

I would like to say big thanks to all musicians who tried out Distocore and had a chance to experiment with its features.
I am so much amazed at the tracks which were produced in the competition. What a diversity of genres, brilliant ideas and the playlist full of fantastic tracks :)

Hats off to all of you!
:clap:
Big thanks also to all who posted on the forum or contacted me directly. You gave me a lot of new ideas how to make the Distocore project better and inspired me to develop new features :borg:

It was great fun to be a part of the competition :hug:

Hey DistoCore --

Thanks for making such an interesting synth. While a bit frustrating at times, I think it was interesting to push it out of it's comfort zone. My wish list for future versions:

- Independent filter envelopes for each oscillator - as long as they can have different filter types it would open up tremendous sound design possibilities - also because of the individual pans, which is a great feature, it would open the door to some very cool stereo sounds.
- A modulation matrix with a couple of freely available LFO's and envelopes.
- Distortion and Shaper section is awesome but a little hard to control - also would be great if the amount controls were modulatable from within the synth.
- Envelope amount controls.

This synth has a unique sound, so thanks again for making it available.

Hey guys! Just finished my voting, a lot of your tracks are definitely a good representation of Murda's possibilities. Had some favorites for sure!

DistoCore wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:10 am Hi,

I would like to say big thanks to all musicians who tried out Distocore and had a chance to experiment with its features.
I am so much amazed at the tracks which were produced in the competition. What a diversity of genres, brilliant ideas and the playlist full of fantastic tracks :)

Hats off to all of you!
:clap:
Big thanks also to all who posted on the forum or contacted me directly. You gave me a lot of new ideas how to make the Distocore project better and inspired me to develop new features :borg:

It was great fun to be a part of the competition :hug:
I wish you could vote ;) or ... can you?
Thank you for being so present here

diaseis wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:25 pm I wish you could vote ;) or ... can you?
Thank you for being so present here
Hi Diaseis,

thanks a lot. Yes I would like to vote, too :phones:
I hope I can do this, will check it.

Thanks.

you guys totally slayed w/ bazz murda nice work all around

Return to “Instruments”