Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Thanks George
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

discoDSP wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:01 pm A new update. There is a preset browser now.

Where is the link to the update? I downloaded the file which link you published before, but it's the same version, dated from 01/09. I presume the newer one should be dated from 02/09.
Fernando (FMR)

I said yesterday I will compile them today. They will be ready in a moment ;)

There is a new classic GUI too.

discoDSP wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:19 am I said yesterday I will compile them today. They will be ready in a moment ;)

Nice!

discoDSP wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:19 am I said yesterday I will compile them today. They will be ready in a moment ;)

This looks great. I just don't understand why using a lettering that has nothing to do with the old Oberheims. Why not this one, instead?
OB-Xd.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fernando (FMR)

Thanks. I think I tried it but I couldn't get a decent vector or truetype font for it, so I went for the more modern look approach.

All right, I have managed to compile and update the installers.

Mac: https://www.discodsp.com/download/?id=2
Windows: https://www.discodsp.com/download/?id=3
Linux: https://www.discodsp.com/download/?id=9

These are very likely to be the release versions as they are code signed.
I'd appreciate any reports before making the official announcement in a few days.
Last edited by discoDSP on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

looks good, glad to see you back on track :tu:

The GUI looks very nice... my favorite so far.

Thanks guys, appreciated!

discoDSP wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:37 pm All right, I have managed to compile and update the installers.
...These are very likely to be the release versions as they are code signed.
I'd appreciate any reports before making the official announcement in a few days.
Hi,

Thanks for all your work!

Not sure if it's something on my end or something in the package, but the installer is failing for me. I'm running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 on a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 Mac mini (Late 2012).

JoeDeF wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:49 pmThanks for all your work!

Not sure if it's something on my end or something in the package, but the installer is failing for me. I'm running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 on a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 Mac mini (Late 2012).
You're welcome. What is exactly happening? I just checked here on macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and everything seems OK.

I just installed the new version on Mojave 10.14.5, iMac 2019, without any problems.

Though I didn't see the new GUI but the previous (?) blue and striped one. Maybe the installer doesn't replace the GUI from a pre-existing installation?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:17 pm Though I didn't see the new GUI but the previous (?) blue and striped one. Maybe the installer doesn't replace the GUI from a pre-existing installation?
Thanks for report. Tomorrow I will update the installer and will verify Windows as well to overwrite existing skins. In the meanwhile just trash discoDSP skin folders and install again.

That new gui is wonderful
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”