Native Instruments Layoffs?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

It's really a bit ironic, when you read all that, and see it happen every day... (Yes, i'm guilty as well)

Massive X was a huge fail, imho. Haven't used it yet but I'm mighty pissed. That's how bad it is.
No signature here!

chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:43 am Some prefer to complain.
Every criticsm holds an opportunity to better your product.

But of course, you need the volition to listen instead of dismissing every argument with a fallacy.

chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:07 pm Positivism buffer overflow, guys. You need to feel insulted. And disrespected. And betrayed. Otherwise, it's no true NI or MX thread.
Damn right Brooker T MG!! I amma sick and tired of this NI bullshit company. They messed up my plans for world domination of the pop and HipHop scene. Buncha muttafawkin German totalitarian bullshit dudes. Im outta here and going back to the hood where the drinkin is good and the women are loose!

[/Sarcasm]
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

pixel85 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:36 am
recursive one wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:05 am Also Sami Rabia and some others have already released some stuff for MX, so no matter the flaws and "disrespect", pro sound designers somehow manage to work with MX.
Never heard about Sami Rabia before. His soundset for MX is very nice :)
It's actually my favorite sound designer.
He can't make a bad soundset. It's not in his blood, ha :wink:

Luftrum is great too.

Stefken wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:24 pm

But of course, you need the volition to listen instead of dismissing every argument with a fallacy.
Well, there's criticism and criticism. Or rather, constructive criticism, which leads to the improvement of the product, or saying that the product is a insult, that you feel disrepected, and that it is betrayal to the customer. See the difference?

Not that this hasn't been discussed to death by now.

Stefken wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:29 pm
pixel85 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:36 am
recursive one wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:05 am Also Sami Rabia and some others have already released some stuff for MX, so no matter the flaws and "disrespect", pro sound designers somehow manage to work with MX.
Never heard about Sami Rabia before. His soundset for MX is very nice :)
It's actually my favorite sound designer.
He's awesome. :tu:

chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Well, there's criticism and criticism.
I can understand that people feel disappointed. I bought the upgrade mainly for MX. It doesn't even fire up anymore after a bad update and is now 'sitting in the basement'. Necessary updates have also been very slow. So, yeah, disappointement is understandable.

Betrayal is really overstating it of course.

Stefken wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:42 pm It doesn't even fire up anymore after a bad update and is now 'sitting in the basement'.
What was this update?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:07 am
tapekiller wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:02 am It's not really complaining, it's just an opinion.
It's not really a opinion. You say that everyone who knows about UI/UX design should have the same opinion as you have. That's pretty pretentious and imperious.

A opinion would be: "I don't like the GUI." Opposed to "Everyone in their sane minds find the GUI is totally messed up. Hell, even those who don't find it messed up."
I meant that anyone with some knowledge would notice these flaws, because they are objective, not necessarily agree on how bad they are, but still notice it.
What's even more pretentious is assuming that someone that express an opinion about glaring issues automatically means that anyone who doesn't agree with what has just been said is stupid or incompetent. You take things too literally and make assumptions. Relax.

chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Well, there's criticism and criticism. Or rather, constructive criticism, which leads to the improvement of the product, or saying that the product is a insult, that you feel disrepected, and that it is betrayal to the customer. See the difference?

Not that this hasn't been discussed to death by now.
now, hes gonna criticize your criticism of his criticism.

its turtles all the way down :o

Valid criticisms, yes. Whiny self-entitlement not so much.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

so,we are talking roughly 30 coders?
not really much worth worrying about.

tapekiller wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:45 pm
chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:07 am
tapekiller wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:02 am It's not really complaining, it's just an opinion.
It's not really a opinion. You say that everyone who knows about UI/UX design should have the same opinion as you have. That's pretty pretentious and imperious.

A opinion would be: "I don't like the GUI." Opposed to "Everyone in their sane minds find the GUI is totally messed up. Hell, even those who don't find it messed up."
I meant that anyone with some knowledge would notice these flaws, because they are objective, not necessarily agree on how bad they are, but still notice it.
What's even more pretentious is assuming that someone that express an opinion about glaring issues automatically means that anyone who doesn't agree with what has just been said is stupid or incompetent. You take things too literally and make assumptions. Relax.
+1
They are objective for people with ui knowledge.

And saying that it can't be bad because of who made it, is like saying that U2 can't make a bad record. We all know how that went.

which idiots claimed u2 cant make a bad record?
have they not heard u2?

Return to “Instruments”