Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thelizard wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:41 pm Native Instruments blessed our current build for NKS compatibility, so release is very close. Less than two weeks.
Great news, Congratulations!

What’s the price going to be?

thelizard wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:41 pm Native Instruments blessed our current build for NKS compatibility, so release is very close. Less than two weeks.
Awesome. I'll hang onto my voucher til then :)

Awesome!
Congratulations on the release!

simmo75 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Last I spoke with them, the price was significantly lower than the made-up one that people are getting angry about :lol:

No announcements from me, though, as me saying things out loud tends to curse it.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:35 pm
Local Man wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:42 pmAnd couldn't NKS support be part of an update when it's ready?
Yeah...see...how do I say this diplomatically? Michael may be too polite to say it this way, and I'm just an end-user speaking out of turn, so take it with a grain of salt but: Plugin Alliance doesn't do quick updates. So the options were probably "wait 2 weeks and do it all at once" or "release now, and make NKS users wait months and months and months for a feature that was otherwise ready to go on day 1."
That thought did cross my mind after I posted.

thelizard wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:53 pm
simmo75 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Last I spoke with them, the price was significantly lower than the made-up one that people are getting angry about :lol:

No announcements from me, though, as me saying things out loud tends to curse it.
Here’s hoping it’s affordable, I’m sure it’ll be another excellent product.

Also hoping there will be a crossgrade discount for Triad owners.

Or we wait for the specific Unfiltered Audio subscription for ??.99 / month.

Local Man wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:50 pm Also hoping there will be a crossgrade discount for Triad owners.
Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:35 pm
Local Man wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:50 pm Also hoping there will be a crossgrade discount for Triad owners.
Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
I‘m afraid to be too blunt but that missing plugin will zip you off the loyalty voucher, sorry!

“Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip”

Loyalty? Discount? Byome owners should get it for free + a functional version of Byome ....

steff3 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:59 pm “Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip”

Loyalty? Discount? Byome owners should get it for free + a functional version of Byome ....
Go to the Byome thread in the Effects forum and download the latest beta. It's very stable and fixes lots of issues.

PieBerger wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:35 pm
I don’t think that’s how they do things. I own about four or five plugins that crossgrade to Byome but it hasn’t brought the price down an extra penny. Same with magnum K and master desk

PieBerger wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:35 pm Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
Don't get your hopes up with regards to licensing multiple products. I have every UA plugin and I asked support if they could give a better deal on BYOME (when that was new) and they politely said no. Their system just might not be able to handle one-off product-specific discounts like that. Either way, it effectively comes off as not rewarding loyalty.

Also, Zip is an awesome compressor. I think of it more for fixing problems than the creative side, though you can certainly use it that way too. It fixes problems like nothing else. I think the marketing copy on PA does it a disservice.

yellowmix wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:41 pm
PieBerger wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:35 pm Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
I think the marketing copy on PA does it a disservice.
More like PA does everything UA a disservice.

Return to “Instruments”