the synth i never thought i'd make

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xoxos wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:04 pm nah. there is a current thread in the instruments forum, "32 bit plugins you wish were 64 bit" which is about on page five with no mention of xoxos plugins. current releases are potentiated with the existant resources and activities. my present and foreseeable affairs aren't likely to avail the time, resources (eg. 64 bit OS computer), energy or attention to validate saleability. there are better ways to catalyse culture nowadaze :) this joint is too hot, you can't operate like that around here. the only thing good money can do is buy rifles for west papuans.
I myself remember did write post about Xoxos plugs in similar thread, and tried search now but not found. But at least in first 50 found pages (with "xoxos" keyword) mentions about xoxos in that threads (i just copypasted topics titles):
- List of SynthEdit gems...and why
- Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past
- Old Plugs You Wish Would Be Updated To 64Bit
- Essential 32-bit Plugins List

But ok. About rest paragraph, i can do not quite understand all expressions in English, but i realized that there are difficulties to do, that bad.

For just in case, about things that i could good paid for, it's for example Elder Thing, i was pretty impressed with the results from this.

cron wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:31 pm I'm not surprised to see the kind of memory requirements you're dealing with. I've been an active user of Composer's Desktop Project since 2006, and the disk space requirements of its phase vocoder processes are insane.
thanks for that, mine's teh first one i've used.

yeah i kinda bumped through this springs south node alignments making all this stuff, i don't feel creative right now either.
Pytchblend wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:18 pm perhaps a paypal link for donations to you?
but dsp comes from weed. memory obliterating indicas specifically.

but seriously i don't see myself selling vst again. maybe free new 64 bit, maybe with other developers, but life is too short to spend it updating a bunch of stuff that will only be valid for a few more years or hustling or dealing with people. i spent today skimming algae off a lake, now i'm going to read the instruments forum to remind myself why i enjoy my work :hihi:

thanks all :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:01 pm now i'm going to read the instruments forum to remind myself why i enjoy my work :hihi:
Now you see many things of the usual scheme appear in a side view, like in a museum, this is beautiful emptiness. This destroys inertia, and can bring back the most important ideas for creating a good single product.

managed to derive modal amplitudes from falstad applet source (didn't manage to do this for radian in 2011, used a fourier decomposition). it is a chunky bit of script to lift. i'm not sure that it is entirely accurate but it offers articulative potential.

circularmodes1.png
edit: helpful note if anyone is researching this 2d circle applet source.. the grid is not quite what one assumes. the leftmost column (or topmost row on my equivalent) of course presents the radial modes. thereafter, the rows are *paired* eg. 1+2, 3+4 et c.. falstad duplexed his fourier data into one array and didn't bother to unduplex it when drawing the grid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Holy hell, Xoxos isn't dead! This makes me so happy.

hi, just have some questions:)

1: is the wave file loaded into resyn completley resynthesized or is the original file pitched and there is an additional resynthesization added?

2: to get the best resuslts, what key should the files have (e.g. c3)?

3: is it useful to combine different pitch files of the same instrument as wave files to file 1 and 2 (e.g. c2 and c4) into resyn?

can anyone help me, regarding my questions?

ewewo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:50 am can anyone help me, regarding my questions?
LOL
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable..." ~ H.L. Mencken

Return to “xoxos”