Fathom Synth Development Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fathom Synth

But changing the final application would mean modifying the dll file itself, no? It may generate problems on many machines, I think.Image
Last edited by BlackWinny on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

iLok :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:56 pmiLok :)

Oops! Sorry...
:roll:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

D16 group method?
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Unfortunately I cannot continue to support this product. My confidence that I won't be left w/o future support and updates has been shot by the consistent messaging that the company is near folding, begging for sales, and the final straw was the recent outburst over piracy.

I wish all at Seaweed the best, but for me Fathom will sit on the shelf.

Ok

Lempface wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm Unfortunately I cannot continue to support this product. My confidence that I won't be left w/o future support and updates has been shot by the consistent messaging that the company is near folding, begging for sales, and the final straw was the recent outburst over piracy.

mimimi
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Lempface wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm Unfortunately I cannot continue to support this product. My confidence that I won't be left w/o future support and updates has been shot by the consistent messaging that the company is near folding, begging for sales, and the final straw was the recent outburst over piracy.

That is fine but why did you bother posting this? If you really wished all at Seaweed the best, you could have just slipped quietly into the night without your discouraging words.

The license installer will be a one button press.

And I'll make sure I talk to uhe before the new system is deployed.

Can someone please post the link again to that long thread which describes the uhe license system.
Last edited by FathomSynth on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

courtjestr wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:24 pm

That is fine but why did you bother posting this? If you really wished all at Seaweed the best, you could have just slipped quietly into the night without your discouraging words.
To let them know why they've lost my business.

EDIT: Perhaps they can use that knowledge to alter their messaging to save themselves more losses.

Lempface wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:31 pm

EDIT: Perhaps they can use that knowledge to alter their messaging to save themselves more losses.
And you couldn't have done that privately?

courtjestr wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:39 pm

I don't see how that is necessary, the dude freaking exploded and made a snap decision without any care for how that decision would effect those that tried to support him. Just voicing my opinion.

FathomSynth wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:29 pm The license installer will be a one button press.

And I'll make sure I talk to uhe before the new system is deployed.

Can someone please post the link again to that long thread which describes the uhe license system.
Think it's this one, check second comment in the thread from Urs.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=472847&hilit=Copy+protection

It's ok I don't mind the post. It's my own fault and I realize my constant complaining recently drove away a lot of customers. I accept those consequences.

I'm making a commitment not to do that anymore and just focus on adding features and having better security.

OK, thanks for the link.

Lempface wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:51 pm
courtjestr wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:39 pm

I don't see how that is necessary, the dude freaking exploded and made a snap decision without any care for how that decision would effect those that tried to support him. Just voicing my opinion.
Actually you are the one freaking out.
Btw, opinions are usually asked....
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Return to “Instruments”