The next Black Friday

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arturias last Black Friday was November of last year where they had the Collection upgrade for$99.

What are people's thought on whether the next upgrade deal will or will not include then effects (delays, preamp, e.t.c...) ?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Maybe just ask your troll boss at Arturia :evil:

akeia wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:09 pm Maybe just ask your troll boss at Arturia :evil:
So its okay for people to start countless threads for the sole purpose of bashing, trolling and cyber-bullying devs like PA and Disco DSP but you get upset because someone is asking an honest question? Sad.

akeia wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:09 pm Maybe just ask your troll boss at Arturia :evil:
Are you a member of Frankie Goes to Hollywood?

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

The $99 upgrade sales seem to be about one year after the release of a new V Collection, so if the pattern holds, the next one should be in April or May of next year.

cthonophonic wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:07 pm The $99 upgrade sales seem to be about one year after the release of a new V Collection, so if the pattern holds, the next one should be in April or May of next year.
yeah. what i am trying to figure out is, will they just have the new synths in the BF deal or will they also include the effects ?

Whey you look at their "products" breakdown, the software effects are listed separate from software instruments.

https://www.arturia.com/products

Basically what I am tying to guess at is, should I just jump in on the effects deal or wait to see if they will throw the effects into Collections as an upgrade carrot.

I suspect they view effects as an incremental revenue stream and it wouldn’t be a huge surprise if they threw in reverbs, modulation, eq:s etc. So no, I personally think it’s unlikely but it’s of course just speculation

With the V Collection available on Splice with rent-to-own, they may very well have up their BF offerings.

JJ_Jettflow wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:21 pm With the V Collection available on Splice with rent-to-own, they may very well have up their BF offerings.
yeah. thats what I am not sure about.

Return to “Arturia”