Novation launchpad as keyboard in reaper

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am planning to buy a new midi controller.and saw that the launchpad is on sale in my country. But i am kinda worried will it work with reaper and can it be used as piano

And is the Novation sound collective program provide all the software they posted there. or only one of them??

Any positive helpful reply is appreciated.
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Anyone??
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

double post, sorry
Last edited by W23 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

It’s really designed to work with Ableton Live. It will work as a standard midi keyboard controller, but the keys won’t light up, so you won’t see root notes or white/black keys. There are apps that will let you use the launchpad in other DAWs. I found one that worked with my Mac in both Cubase and Logic. Here’s one I found on KVR just typing in a search. You will need something like it to work in Reaper

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/j74-is ... 74/details

Oh nice thanks

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”