Reason 11 announced!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

I asked for the beta when the news first broke but haven't received it yet :(

Maybe because I only have the Lite version or possibly they have so many ppl who are testing it. Either way... :( :(
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

They are almost impossible to get a beta out of. Last time, I got mine like a day before the release :lol:

They were pretty good at 9 though. I remember having ample time. I just applied today so I don't expect to get one and considering the small amount of time left, I really should just wait for the release and have a 30 day trial.

Hopefully Props are working on new DAW, maybe they can integrate at least a portion of the huge number features I conceptualized before version 8 was released 5 years ago as documented and illustrated here. Competition is a good thing.... :-D
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:39 pm They are almost impossible to get a beta out of. Last time, I got mine like a day before the release :lol:

They were pretty good at 9 though. I remember having ample time. I just applied today so I don't expect to get one and considering the small amount of time left, I really should just wait for the release and have a 30 day trial.
I think it has a lot to do with what you tell them about yourself. If you have previous beta testing experience and you have a system that is somewhat unique you're probably more likely to get a beta testing spot faster.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:04 am Hopefully Props are working on new DAW, maybe they can integrate at least a portion of the huge number features I conceptualized before version 8 was released 5 years ago as documented and illustrated here. Competition is a good thing.... :-D
Woow you are such a visionary , so much talent can not stay unnoticed .
I think the best way to showcase your amazing skills is to make a ciegiaa movie about reason rack , make sure it's not less then 10 minutes long +10 minute outro + lots of flares :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:04 ammaybe they can integrate at least a portion of the huge number features I conceptualized .... Competition is a good thing.... :-D
Yeah, but the Dunning-Kruger effect isnt.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

spacepluk wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:35 pm They call it beta but it’s rock solid, loving it!
You weren’t there for the first few builds, I take it? :D
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:29 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:04 ammaybe they can integrate at least a portion of the huge number features I conceptualized .... Competition is a good thing.... :-D
LOL. So true.

:lol:

EnochLight wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 am
spacepluk wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:35 pm They call it beta but it’s rock solid, loving it!
You weren’t there for the first few builds, I take it? :D
Haha! I did miss the first couple of builds 😄

:party: :box:

perfect.

Personal attacks and participating in such mob culture on this forum will have you permanently banned on this forum... regardless in whether you have 20 posts or 20000, you have been warned.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Not the rabbit. He gets away with everything. That's why he's on my foe, in the time I've been here he's never said ONE SINGLE THING that is positive. Always attacking someone's character.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:05 pm Personal attacks and participating in such mob culture on this forum will have you permanently banned on this forum... regardless in whether you have 20 posts or 20000, you have been warned.
1. You're not a mod, so please sit down. You're embarrassing yourself.
2. There has been no personal attack that I can see.
3. Also, all bold text? :dog:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”