Good News from Nomad Factory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have exciting information about Nomad Factory today, so you know what’s going on here in the company. We’ll also answer questions you might have in mind about the Nomad Factory product line below.

Today we are proud to announce that the web team at our sister company Plugivery.com have been hard at work these past months and years, developing an amazing new system that allows us to build original websites such as the one you are currently visiting. The site will improve in design as we finalize our media database with more visual content, videos, SoundCloud audio demos, and much more...

We're also actively working behind the scenes, porting all Nomad Factory plug-ins to our new framework. This takes a lot of time, but you will surely freak out when you see the results that should see the day from Q1, 2020. We're redesigning all GUIs, ameliorating the effects (while being backward compatible) and more. New products are also on the way !

As you can see, we're clearly not letting the company go down the drain. Porting plug-ins to a new framework is not an easy task and it costs a small fortune. We had to hire experienced developers that are doing their best to port the complete product line that now counts hundreds of plug-ins. Magma alone counts 65 plug-ins that all need to be ported individually into the new framework. It is a huge job but we're on it. This will also solve most, not to say all, compatibility issues that have been reported over the years. All upcoming products will be compatible with the new "Catalina" OS system on Mac.

And best of all, we won't charge anyone for the upgrades. We've always supported the product line and we'll continue to do so... So please be patient and we'll do our best to launch these major updates as soon as possible.

To celebrate the official launch of the new Nomad Factory website, we've decided to run the "Biggest Promo Ever", exclusively here on the store, through September 30, 2019.

By purchasing any products during our promos, you will greatly contribute in keeping the product line up-to-date. Be sure that all products will be ported asap and that we won't charge you for these major updates !

Enjoy !
http://go.nomadfactory.com/news/n91-Nom ... ht-Future/

Looking forward to seeing what they do, I use their plugins a lot and Magma has been sitting in my plugin folder for a few years unused, would love to see it working properly. :party:

Ho yes !!!! Very good new ! Magma is so underated ! I own all of them and i will be happy to have a new version :D thx for the info

Edit : check the deals in the end of the news ! Very good price ! Maybe the lowest deal ever !

Resizeable plugin interfaces similar to the latest T-Racks would be sweet. Even if they changed nothing else I would be happy with that.

re: Magma.
Being an Omnisphere user for years I always fantasized about using it's built-in FX elsewhere in Cubase.
(Omnispheres FX were coded by Nomad Factory, in V1 at least not sure about the new FX in Omnisphere v2.)

That said, an updated Magma would be the closest thing to my "dream" even if you cant use the FX individually. Wouldn't that be something? :phones:

I like all the Blue Tubes UIs, I don't think they really need changing all that much. Would be nice to see that line get an overhaul to improve the quality and features.

Awesome news! There's a large body of work there I thought was maybe getting left behind.

While I hope for the best, based on the posts on plugivery they have been porting their plugins to a new frame work since 2016. While the last updates to any of the original Nomad plugins seems to be 2015.
So keep your fingers crossed but probably best not to hold your breath.

MRT wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:26 am While I hope for the best, based on the posts on plugivery they have been porting their plugins to a new frame work since 2016. While the last updates to any of the original Nomad plugins seems to be 2015.
So keep your fingers crossed but probably best not to hold your breath.
Sure, but have they ever announced a specific date for updates like this before?

This takes a lot of time, but you will surely freak out when you see the results that should see the day from Q1, 2020.
This is the closest I see to a specific date in that "Nomad Factory's Bright Future..." posting, Q1 meaning some day between March 21 and June. :o

Very cool. I have a soft-spot for Nomad Factory. Any idea when the sale ends? I'd like to get the big bundle with everything, but not for about a week and a half... music software companies all do that actually, they rarely state when the sale ends. :cry:

Is the copy protection for the blue tubes series still c/r ?
I'd like to buy some of these but not with c/r.

Some of the deals really are no-brainers :tu:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

This is good news I still own the ISP3 and use the plugins , so to hear they are going to revamp the range is exciting news.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

rasmusklump wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:52 am I'd like to buy some of these but not with c/r.
Why? :shrug:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:41 am
rasmusklump wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:52 am I'd like to buy some of these but not with c/r.
Why? :shrug:
Yes, that's indeed weird. As far as copy protection goes, I thought Challenge/Response is what the majority of people preferred. :shrug:

Good to know : this is C/R BUT during the auth process,NF explain how to back up the autorisation file to don t have to request a new autorisation each time your HD fails or format ;)

Return to “Effects”