SynthMaster One v1.3 Release Candidate 2: New envelope types, wavetables & waveforms from P6 OB6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One SynthMaster One iOS

I made a beat with sm1 and when I came back to load the song, my daw was telling me it couldn’t open sm1 and to try reinstalling it
DoomTune.com

Had to reinstall to fix. Im on sm1 1.3.0
DoomTune.com

Just checked the latest RC. What does not seem to be working is the seq lock function: after recording and locking a sequence, choosing another sound/preset immediately resets the sequencer /erases the pattern you programmed.

AuralBee wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 am Just checked the latest RC. What does not seem to be working is the seq lock function: after recording and locking a sequence, choosing another sound/preset immediately resets the sequencer /erases the pattern you programmed.
Hi there

We're aware of this issue, and will be fixed in the final release build!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

BTW, I'm not rushing with the v1.3 release yet. We might even release it in October. I met this awesome guy called Luke Neptune, and he's gonna do some presets from 80s and 90s! (he was kind enough to sample his Prophet 6 and OB6 so that I can create waveforms/wavetables out of it! and I'm currently trying to calculate the envelope timings of the Prophet 6 and OB6, will hopefuly add them as new envelope types)

Here's some of his sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR8xhuD3aIM
Works at KV331 Audio

Sounds like a cool plan!

I also noticed another bug regarding the keyboard, aperantly Synthmaster One has random switching to consecutive keyboard. Like now i was just making a sound and randomly keyboard just switched.

Also 80s pluck BT is missing waveform

kv331 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:21 pm BTW, I'm not rushing with the v1.3 release yet. We might even release it in October. I met this awesome guy called Luke Neptune, and he's gonna do some presets from 80s and 90s! (he was kind enough to sample his Prophet 6 and OB6 so that I can create waveforms/wavetables out of it! and I'm currently trying to calculate the envelope timings of the Prophet 6 and OB6, will hopefuly add them as new envelope types)

Here's some of his sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR8xhuD3aIM
Awesome! I can't wait! :hyper:

Russell Grand wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:06 am Awesome! I can't wait! :hyper:
Today I'm actually releasing v1.3 RC2. The reason I'm holding off the official release is to wait for the new presets. I'm sure Luke will do a great job!

Oh, today's release will feature the new envelopes + waveforms/wavetables from P6/OB6.
Works at KV331 Audio

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:27 am I also noticed another bug regarding the keyboard, aperantly Synthmaster One has random switching to consecutive keyboard.
That's a visual bug, I'm aware of it but still couldn't figure it out.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:19 am
Today I'm actually releasing v1.3 RC2. The reason I'm holding off the official release is to wait for the new presets. I'm sure Luke will do a great job!

Oh, today's release will feature the new envelopes + waveforms/wavetables from P6/OB6.
Yay , that's Awesome. :hyper: شكرا :party:

@Kv331
any plans for hardware synth?

Amram wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:29 am @Kv331
any plans for hardware synth?
Would love to, but we have a long way to go for that, unless we partner with a hardware manufacturer :?
Works at KV331 Audio

AuralBee wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 am Just checked the latest RC. What does not seem to be working is the seq lock function: after recording and locking a sequence, choosing another sound/preset immediately resets the sequencer /erases the pattern you programmed.
Just released v1.3 Release Candidate 2 which fixed this bug. Here's the change log:

1. Added 3 new envelope types (Digital, Profat, Oobee). Digital is the existing digital algorithm in SynthMaster, Profat and Oobee are new models from P6 and OB6 analog synths.
2. Added new wavetables and waveforms from P6 and OB6 synths under Analog\Profat and Analog\Oobee categories.
3. Added via modulation source for Vibrato LFO. this will make it much much easier to use vibrato alogn with aftertouch/modwheel, etc.
4. Added save/load presets for sections (osc, filter, fx, etc). This feature was missing since day one for SynthMaster One!
5. Section locking wasn't working correctly. Fixed that!
6. When a noise type is selected for the sub oscillator that was causing some major issues when the plugin window is reopened. That's fixed as well.

Download now at https://betas.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

Cheers!
Works at KV331 Audio

4. Added save/load presets for sections (osc, filter, fx, etc). This feature was missing since day one for SynthMaster One!
Great ! Thank you

kv331 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:19 am

Excellent! :hail:

I'm glad it's Sunday so I'll have time to download and have a play with the new RC!

Thanks, kv331!

Return to “Instruments”